+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Newbie glad to find this site!

Newbie glad to find this site!

Hello,

I guess I will cut right to the chase and spill the beans since it has been playing on my mind for months now!
    Hopefully this will make sense.
    I am originally from the the UK moved to Canada for work 3 years ago probably heading home soon also.
    So my ex from 10 years ago and I have been talking. We have always talked since we broke up. I dumped him but we parted on good terms. Over the years I have been married and divorced he has also been married and currently separated. During this time we would always stay in contact and meet up to have a chat every couple of years or less.
    We last met up in May just before I returned to CA after 7 months in the UK. It was different this last time though. He had this smile on his face I hadn't seen in a long time and we spoke on his lunch hour, which turned into 3 hours. We started discussing hypothetical situations of us getting back together and during this time he decided to reel of a whole bunch of things he remembered from our relationship like it was yesterday that I didn't even remember. Including all the times I never replied to his messages ( which honestly I didn't think he would even think twice about), how I keep moving countries (used to live in Australia when married) and not giving him my details, things we used to do together etc which I didn't really think too hard about at the time.
    After he was separated his wife hacked his iCloud and found a message from me (a friendly message, I don't send any other kind to him) so I suggested we stop talking for a while. He was having none of it and found an app with untraceable messaging which I thought was a bit much really, but it was then I started to think about it all. As I'm in CA we now talk on the phone every couple o weeks for an hour or so about everything and nothing but right now I think i may be starting to fall for him again. Either way I don't want to make any assumptions about his actions thus far but would it be wrong to think he still has feelings for me?? I don't want to ask a silly question but I hate jumping to conclusions!
    Such a long message but thanks for reading!

Amy

Hi tashfv and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"