+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cheating? or whats should I do?

cheating? or whats should I do?

so my closest friend has a girlfriend for abnout a month? or half of that. and I grew to like her. and we connected somehow. and today she told me that she likes me and I said I liked her. what should I do? I really feel weird about this. cause it involves my closest friend. and they are still "going out" even though she doesnt want to go out with him. I think he could get really mad. I want to tell him but I dont want our relationship to end. you should know that he only liked her once she said she liked him. and when he would do stuff hed always call some other girl to hang out with him. not his girlfriend. and they are fighting a little. and she likes him as well as me. but she said she likes me more. plus shes the only girl I truly like since my ex. which I liked her for two years. so now I finally like this girl and I'm in this situation. what do you think should be done? please. I need the most input from alot of people. help!

Talk to him out of respect. Tell him what's up and let him know you mean him no disrespect. It's not your fault she likes you. Tell him he should respect you for coming to him to let him know how you both feel. If you dont want to lose your pal over a girl you just me, let him make the call. Once he has this info, he probably wont want to be with the girl, then I'd not date her unless he tells you to go ahead.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Talk to him out of respect. Tell him what's up and let him know you mean him no disrespect. It's not your fault she likes you. Tell him he should respect you for coming to him to let him know how you both feel. If you dont want to lose your pal over a girl you just me, let him make the call. Once he has this info, he probably wont want to be with the girl, then I'd not date her unless he tells you to go ahead.
    And if she comes back with "I don't know what he's talking about?!". SHE is the one interested in 2 guys. Its HER decision. He should tell her that he isn't interested in hurting his friend. She has to make the call about whether to break up w/him. When and if she becomes "free", THEN he should mention his interest to his friend (now ex) about this girl as a token of respect.

Quote Originally Posted by arkana
    I really feel weird about this. cause it involves my closest friend. and they are still "going out" even though she doesnt want to go out with him. I think he could get really mad.

Whether they have been dating 2 weeks, months or five years, cheating is never a good thing. Perhaps wait until they break up....sounds like they may be going down that path....that way you wouldnt be violating your friendship with your buddy...he might understand if you and her hooked up after they break up.

If you and she find it unbearable and she definitely doesnt want him anymore, then its up to her to end it with him. Dont be part of their breakup process...he'll resent you for sure. Let her make the move.. its possible she wants both of you., Be careful of that, he could get very jealous. Dont sneak around and help her to cheat on him....I think the ball is in her court....

If she had an ounce of respect for you and your friend she would have broken it off with him before talking to you.

I have a few comments.

1. You will be her rebound
    2. She is using you as a safety net.
    3. She will do this to you if you go out.
    4. You will loose your friend.
    5. She is disrespectful to you and her BF.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

I agree... you should talk to your friend. He should be glad that you came to him about this and didn't continue it behind his back. It's better for him to hear it then to come across the two of you talking and then him hating you because he thinks you are taking his girl!!! be a good friend and tell him.... because she probably won't!

it ended up her breaking up with him. me not telling him. and him not talking to me. and im really confused. well im stupid

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by arkana
    it ended up her breaking up with him. me not telling him. and him not talking to me. and im really confused. well im stupid
    Well its good that she broke up with him....but you should have went to him before he had a chance to find out about the two of you. And if he hasn't already.....you still should.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....