+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex is acting weird PLEASE RESPOND!

Ex is acting weird PLEASE RESPOND!

okay well he dumped me on sunday. He said "we are officially over. dont text or call me" I find out that he dumped me for this other girl. I asked him what i did and his response was "you know, and if you dont know it was a good one" So the next day at school i cried and cried. He told me he didnt care. Talked about her infront of my face, and said he never loved me and i was never enough for him.The next day, (today) i didnt cry, or anything. I didnt talk to him or look at him. I sat with a new group of friends and kept looking my way. I ignored it. He then called me fat. And said his new girl was so much better. I ignored him. He kept looking at me in classes we have togehter and when i look over he looks away. I dont know why hes doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by emily7 View Post
    okay well he dumped me on sunday. He said "we are officially over. dont text or call me" I find out that he dumped me for this other girl. I asked him what i did and his response was "you know, and if you dont know it was a good one" So the next day at school i cried and cried. He told me he didnt care. Talked about her infront of my face, and said he never loved me and i was never enough for him.The next day, (today) i didnt cry, or anything. I didnt talk to him or look at him. I sat with a new group of friends and kept looking my way. I ignored it. He then called me fat. And said his new girl was so much better. I ignored him. He kept looking at me in classes we have togehter and when i look over he looks away. I dont know why hes doing this.
    Because he's a jerk, that's why. For him to say "you know, and if you don't, it's a good one", makes him a sh!tty communicator and you are much better off. All he is doing is playing a game with you. He probably wants you to be upset while he shows off this new girl, whom he will do the exact same thing to.

You deserve better than that kind of treatment. I think you should focus on the positive things you have in your life. Spend time with your friends, focus on school, and other activities that can keep you busy. Soon, you will forget about this guy and move on, eventually you will find a great person who wants to be with you, and who has respect for you.