Hello,

First hi all the girls reading this, i didnt wrote too much on this forum, but now i have a true problem, i need at least some help.

Im 24 year old guy, and tbh my luck with girls is awful. I can barely find a girl who can love me, but i have lots of friends. I do feel nice with girls, i like them

However, recently i met a girl at a party. A friend called me to a party and there i met this girl. Shes perfect, lovely, fun, smart. But from the start she told me she only wants friends, somehow she dont want boyfriend. But here is the catch..... at the party she liked being near me, she gives the hints of how i am a great guy, good person, how im fun nice to be around with.

She likes talking to me, if i dont call she will do it, we are friends, and we got into being close pretty fast. But tbh i just cant have any more girls for friends. Rejected too many times, its becoming painfull to hear rejection.

On the other hand i cant just tell her, i dont want to break the friendship because well i like her and shes a good person. Im a good guy, thats the problem i think. I will give support, patience, love, passion. But i dont want to be hard, brute, to be forcefull.

Girls do you ever get out from friend zone, if someone is just nice. I think she likes guys like me, cause she said few times she hates when guy is forcefull.

Sorry if i typed some mistakes in, tbh i dont feel too good to type correctly...thanks, and sry if question likes this alreaady exists. Just want some opinion i take, or maybe to share my feelings.