+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally actually considering a threesome (2 girls, 1 guy) but am unsure of boundaries

He can't tell the difference because you've promised to f&ck his friend so that your boyfriend can fulfill his incredibly pathetic and self-sabotaging fantasy that his girlfriend will f&ck his best friend.

A part of you must want to do it or else you wouldn't give in so easily just to please him.

I am glad his gf had enough self respect to dump him

And your "harmless flirting" is most people's defintion of cheating. There is only.one guy I sit on, tickle and flirt with-my boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by tarapaine View Post
    My bf has already told me I can forget about him marrying me unless I do this.
    And you're prepared to marry a guy who insists you to do something which doesn't feel right to you? You're prepared to marry a guy who doesn't trust you? It doesn't make sense.

I'm starting to think that sleeping with his mate is something you want to do - but you're making your boyfriend out to be the bad guy so that you don't have to take any blame when it goes pearshaped.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

with this friend. Thought crossed my mind? Sure, he is a very attractive man. But fantasize? Never. I don't get why he can't understand the difference between harmless fantasizing and flirting, and actually wanting to CHEAT. But whatever. I will do whatever he asks if that's really what he says he wants.
    How many fkg times does it have to be said that its not cheating if everyone knows about it.

... and stop lying... your other post clearly shows that you want to do him. You never came right out and said it but you'd have to be a stump to not be able to read between your lines of narcissistic bullshit leading to your desire for this man.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Good for the gf. I hope she finds a better man for her that doesn't make her feel like sh*t.
    It's not all his fault hun, you too were flirting super hardcore right in front of him without considering his feelings.
    Seems like you are already all set on going through with this. :/

OP, I think you will find this out to be a mistake if you go through with it.

tough to predict

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12