+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is for the women....

This is for the women....

I am a women myself do you find it hard to deep throat when giving a blow job. Does anyone have any advice on how to do it best so it wont hurt?

Tickle your throat to stop the gag reflex.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

lilwing89 Guest
    if it hurts

then

dont do it

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    if it hurts

then

dont do it
    if it hurts and you do it often

youll get used to it ...(what , u just think some women are born with deep-throat skills , they practiced ...)

ok im not a girl but thats what iv heard from ppl .

are you talking about pain? or the gag reflex?

if it's the gag reflex there are some websites you could check out that might help you. just google 'suppressing the gag reflex' or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    I am a women myself do you find it hard to deep throat when giving a blow job. Does anyone have any advice on how to do it best so it wont hurt?

Nope sorry, will not, never have and never will make myself gag over a man's tool. Best advice i can give you is dont do it.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I only go as far as I can without gagging...and then stop at that point. The guy is usually happy I have his penis in my mouth......so there are no complaints....

If it hurts or you can't control your gag reflex....don't do it.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

My advice - make yourself so proficient at giving head that he doesn't even care if it goes all the way in.

Trust me, that's much, MUCH easier to do, and he'll definitely appreciate it.

that's why i hate giving head. try working around it. i found out licking the top of the head has great sensation, but then again.. it's a piss hole.

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    that's why i hate giving head. try working around it. i found out licking the top of the head has great sensation, but then again.. it's a piss hole.
    Strike one!

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    Keep practicing until you "get it down"-no pun intended

If you are unwilling, he will be, too. Just make him take a shower before...

in case you dint know , his ""piss-hole"" is CLEANER than your own mouth ...yes you read it right , its CLEANER ...why? because if you wash your dick well , it will be cleaner compared to if you brush your teeth ...

its been medically proven , theres less germs on a clean dick than in a clean mouth ... but for the lady's ... the pussy is always dirtier than a dick or mouth , even if its just been washed...why ? cuz its inside your body's and you cant clean it out the same way you would clean a limb .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    in case you dint know , his ""piss-hole"" is CLEANER than your own mouth ...yes you read it right , its CLEANER ...why? because if you wash your dick well , it will be cleaner compared to if you brush your teeth ...

its been medically proven , theres less germs on a clean dick than in a clean mouth ... but for the lady's ... the pussy is always dirtier than a dick or mouth , even if its just been washed...why ? cuz its inside your body's and you cant clean it out the same way you would clean a limb .
    lol ok I have to know where you read about this? I agree the penis is cleaner, but actually a vagina is cleaner than a mouth as well. The womans body is self cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    lol ok I have to know where you read about this? I agree the penis is cleaner, but actually a vagina is cleaner than a mouth as well. The womans body is self cleansing.
    Not sure where Lv gets his info but he's wrong of course. So +10 points for Junsui.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast