+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused????

Confused????

Please help....I have been in a relationship for the past 3 years to a guy that I have known for many years. I can honestly say that I avoided this guy for a good while before we engaged in a relationship because he was such a player. When he talks to me about our relationship status (not very often) he says that one thing, then to get asked about our relationship by other to refer to me as his girl or refers to our relationship as "dealing". If I am asked in front of him our relationship status and I say anything other than significant other or fiance he gets silent and withdrawn. But I take the term "dealing" to mean that he isnt serious. Can I get some insight guys??

Why haven't you talked to him about this. If you have, what did he tell you?

(You can't expect people from the internet to know what he is meaning by that term).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lol, I understand that people from the internet would not know what he means by the term, I just wanted to get some feed back on what different males would mean by it because I have heard several different people use the same term in reference to their relationship. Lol, I am new on here and just wanted others opinion lol