+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it time to move on?

Is it time to move on?

been dating my now ex for 5 months. From the moment we meet we couldn't get enough of each other. We literally spent everyday together. If we weren't together we were either texting or talking. Everything seemed so simple and perfect. Everything happens so quick before we even made it official we fell in love or so I thought. After about three months of dating having sex and falling in love I begin to have that itch for a relationship. Although we didn't jump into the relationship immediately because we were sexual active we agreed until we made it official we wouldn't have sex with anyone else but each other. Long story short we ended up in a relationship. Things we're going great for about 2 weeks. He started acting different putting a password on his phone getting text late. So I went through his phone not only was he talking to one girl I found out he had sex while we were dating during the time we promised to only be sexual active with each other. So not only did he lie while we were dating but after we made it official he still is entertaining other girls. I let it go the first time he promised he didn't want to lose me and would never to it again only to find out a couple days ago he is at it again. I broke up with him last night. Was that the best decision?

Well, i think you made the right decision. You let it go once and he did it again. I think it will keep repeating if you keep letting it go.