+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is ignoring me suddenly

She is ignoring me suddenly

Last weekend me and several friends went to a festival. In the group there was one girl I have known for 3 years now and the last time I saw her again was after 2 weeks. On Saturday afternoon I left our group for a while and met new people, including another girl and finally I spent several hours with her. When I returned to my buddies they told me that the other girl I mentioned above told the other guys I was hanging around with my "new girlfriend" (that is bulls* because I saw her for the first time and don't plan to see her again). Since then she suddenly ignores me online and offline.

I was wondering whether she might be jealous or just seeking attention? Or something else? I really like her.

I should also mention that she started to behave somehow different than before: Sending me pictures of herself or with her pets, asking me to go on holidays etc.. I also have the feeling she tried to make me jealous; talking about another guy but later telling me he is more a woman than a man and she would like to find the "right one". I also have the strong feeling she was jealous when I talked about or to one of her girl friends or other girls she doesn't know. Sometimes she was again behaving like a normal friend.

I try to be nice but now she doesn't even reply to my messages now. What can I do?

If you like her, why haven't you asked her out on a date and let her know you have feelings other then friendship for her.

Instead of doing the above, you ignore her to hang out with another woman. No wonder she's ghosting you presently.

.... If you don't like her for more then friendship then you're best just to leave her alone and let her contact you. (whether she does or not is up to her)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thank you for your answer. It wasn't my intention to ignore her. She is very hard to read and she was sometimes behaving she doesn't care and has no feelings at all. This was the reason for me to do something else. I don't want to play games. It looks I was wrong and this is the result. I have to find a way to reconnect to her but not easy because she's ignoring me completely.