Well, I am currently attending a short course at post-class time in our school. I've seen a one year younger girl there, about which I thought before that she was an average-looking girl, not extremely attractive or something. Then, on the second day of the course, I was just randomly looking around the class during a short break and then I noticed her. We looked into each other's eyes for I don't know, maybe a second or second and a half and I suddenly found out that she's really attractive. I also saw her her checking me a few times after that. Today, she and her friend sat close to me and since my neighbor left the course 1 hour before the end, I moved next to her. I didn't really know what to say, we just spoke a few sentences. But I saw her checking me today while I was checking her secretly (when there was one guy between us). She is really so d*mn hot and I basically fell in love with almost no conversation- that's kind of weird (I talked to her a bit one year and a half ago on some school summer camp, we had some fun, but I didn't really find her attractive at that time). Does anyone have any advice what to say to her, because speaking about the course subject seems a little bit stupid to me, I guess. And if only her friend wasn't attending a lesson, she makes me even more nervous. If we were alone, I would probably find a better way to have a fun conversation with here. What I hope is that her friend won't get there in one of the next days, but there is a low possibility for that to happen. What are the things that girls find funny and attractive on this kind of conversation, when we don't know each other well yet? I really don't want to be weird or something like that.

Thank you for any advices