+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?

Does he like me?

I need you guys' help.

I am interested in a guy and i'm not sure if he's into me.

He's an incredibly social guy. As soon as he sees friends, he goes up and talks to him, put his arms around them all buddy like.
    He is like a social butterfly and can go from group to group, speaking to both different men and women, engaging in conversation.

However, I've noticed, that he has basically never gone up to me and initiates a conversation. Which is odd, seeing how I am also an extremely outgoing chill, but also bubbly person. He really has nothing to be 'afraid' about.

Once, I went up to his best friend and gave him a great big hug, and he just looked at me a bit.

We've known each other for 3 years. Last autumn I tried to create events and I hung out and got to know his friends. I engaged in his interests (soccer and coffee)- things that I'm not otherwise into I've written to him on messenger, sent him snaps. I'm trying to show I'm I like him... I've gotten to know his family better too!

Here's another odd thing: Once I was walking with him toward a restaurant along with others, but they were infront of us. I just noticed a live band on the street and commented how it felt like being in another county with the live music (something I would say to anyone, I am very spontaneous), but he just mumbles a few words saying how his friend is alone walking, so he hurries off to his guy friend in front of us. Leaving me a bit confused.

Once in the restaurant we engaged in conversations with different people. But once we talked we had a moment, I felt. Our eyes locked for a few seconds, and it was like a out of body experience where i felt like i jumped into his eyes and saw his beautiful soul.
    Later, when he was leaving he said goodbye to everyone and gave me a hug..

Yesterday we sent snaps and we sent 4 pictures to one another and when we texted he sent a few flirt emojis.

I just feel a few things he has done/hasn't done is odd, seeing how he is a very social. Like an alfa male, leader, sure of himself kinda guy.
    I think he hasn't been in a relationship before... that's my guess.

What would you guys say about his behaviour?

You're super over-analysing this.

Ask him out - there is no code. "Want to go and get a coffee? Just me and you?"

Done.

Then you'll know
    http://therelationshipblogger.com/ - I love to blog about Relationships in general

Girl you need to step it up and flirt with him intentionally IN PERSON. He is not seeing it if you are not giving off obvious signals.