This is the third time I will be posting about my ****ed up love story

I broke up with my ex of 6 years last september... I still have not fully moved on from her yet. In October my uncle whose house is near to our home, which is basically a compound, had a helper that I had a crush on. I decided to be close with this girl by December 15... she told me about her life, her dreams, her ex boyfriends...I also shared to her about myself. Later on she also began to have feelings with me too just after 5 days... she told me that I was her crush by December 31 (New Year) and also told my feelings to her as well. By January 5 I courted her and became my girlfriend for 3 days only and broke up. She gave so many different reasons as to why she can't have a relationship yet... from her being too young, to her having strict parents and then to her having no interest yet.

I still decided to be friends with her and kept on giving her letters. Right now its already reached up to 32 letters. I noticed later on that she always has this boy calling on her even when we weren't dating yet. And I also got a sneak peek of her cellphone when she was texting... a name called "MY FOREVER" she told me it was just friends, girls and boys... I kind of suspected already that she may have a boyfriend and I was a product of two timing... I know the guy very well... By January 15 she left my uncles home to find a new work place and she told me where she would work... she would always hang out with this guy and also with her friends. Later on, I searched for any clue if this guy has any romantic relations with her through facebook. After hours of searching, I found a facebook page with both of their first names combined together and the family name is that of the guy, and the birthday is also from the guy... that's where I finally concluded she used me as a two time... because the facebook page was created last November 25. And I started talking to her only in December 15. I am planning to give her one last goodbye letter to her because all of the clues were already there... she just can't say it to me in the face because she felt guilty.

P.S. --->She agreed to an open relationship, agreed to my promise that I will wait for her when she is ready, and then this happens... well ****.

Bottom Line,
Double Heart Ache because of Ex of 6 years and also being the reason of two time from another woman.
Giving One Last Goodbye letter to this woman because of all of my wasted efforts, maybe she's way beyond guilty or not.
Any other advices you guys can give... I feel like dying inside...