+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused!!

Confused!!

Ok guys so here's the deal, this guy told me I was the most beautiful girl around, he then disappears for a while week (usually visits the cafe I work in everday) then he started coming back in again. He asked me what I was doing at the weekend and I told him I was going out, he recommended a bar and said I might also be there, when I got there he was there. Gave me a hug and a smile and said I didn't think you'd make it, he was alone and then we spent the whole night together just me and him, he told me he didn't think he'd be spending the night with me and that he's really glad he saw me. Since then he's been back in the cafe 2/3 times a day and chats with me everytime, so yesterday I decided to give him my phone number and said to call me if he wants to go out or whatever, that afternoon his mate came in to order dinner and said woukd I mind dropping it off (they work across the road and NEVER ask me to do this) when I got there there was a loaf of guys sat around and then the guy in question said could he order one more and he'll collect it which he did and as usual had a chat with me. Today (friday) he came in 3 times and each time made effort to talk. He still hasn't messaged me and I'm so confused as too what to think, I really don't know if this is worth pursuing as it's been going on like this for 2 weeks now. Please help guys!

I dont understand the problem. He is REALLY in to you. So you think he doesn't like you because he hasent messaged you? Its a little odd he hasnt set a date yet. Maybe he is nervous or maybe there is another girl involved but dont worry about that yet. Its obvious he is in to you.

Thank you! He got in touch last night and asked me to meet him and his friends at the bar, we had a good night and a bit of a slow dance together! I think he's shy and doesn't want to rush me as he knows I'm new around the area and don't know anyone and just wants to be the good guy maybe haha