+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK need help , FAST!

OK need help , FAST!

ok , heres the deal , theres this girl ,
    we go to the same adult school .
    she rides the metro at the same time as me on monday and tuesdays (those are the only days im there at that time)
    she's has a behavior wich makes me believe that shes interested in me .
    (sits next to me even tho theres free spaces everywhere , gets on the same cart as me even tho theres one RIGHT IN FRONT of her ...always stays close to me...the whole deal)
    i know how to make conversation its just that i have no reason to approach her .

heres a little back story (not really important) [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t9648-was-she-hinting-at-interest-ir-was-it-small-talk.html[/url]

i cant say ""did we meet before , you look familiar"" because i had yesterday and today to do that and i would look like an idiot doing that now .
    i know she goes at the same school as me . basically i just need something to approach her , i have the guts and conversation skills , now all i need is an ice breaker .
    nothing funny or weird plz, like saying ""hey , why do you keep stalking me and giving her a big smile"" i have a feeling something like that woulnt work .

ps , i need something for tomorrow , wich btw i wont see after school for the rest of the week , just something to say in between classes and lunch to start talking to her , not in a friendly way , i want to make it kinda clear that i want her . but ill take care of that .

also , ill just add this up ...what do you think if i just go up to her in the morning (even tho theres her friends and guys all over the place with her(ohh , i can tell shes not interested in anyone else , she keeps looking at me when other guys are talking to her) ) and just say , "hi , whats your name " and give her a smile. simple as THAT son . and then go with "so what are you in here for ? you dropped out or you were just to much of a bad girl so school had to kick you out?) or something along there . conversation isnt a problem with me .

Slight pet peeve, but if you go to an adult school, why type like the average 12 year old on AOL? Caps are your friend.

Anyway: you know that she's interested in you, she's sent you tons of signals, one we call PAS, which is where a woman gets close to you in hopes of being approached by you. A more assertive woman would have initiated conversation by now, so I'm going to assume she's a more passive and quiet type. Either way, she's interested in you and would respond to any opener you'd give her. Hell, you could see her next time and say: "Hi, I'm Manny the Martian, whats your favorite flavor of bowling ball?" and conversation would follow. This woman will not judge you by your opener, believe me, in the weeks (months) you've played this game she's formed quite a few opinions on you already and decided she is still attracted. When it comes to picking up women, you don't have to really learn anything new, you just have to unlearn all these blocks you have in your mind, like "i [sic] have no reason to approach her."

Try any of these lines:
    • "Hey, we go to the same school right? I was hoping for a point of view on this, I'm taking XYZ so that I can do EFG for work opportunities / transfer to SUCH_AND_SUCH, but I was considering trying QRS instead, what do you think?"

Personal favorite - (this is in the context of talking about a friend / cousin)
    • "Hey, I need a female opinion on something. Do you think its okay for a boyfriend to still be talking to his ex from college who he had a long relationship with?

But what if he still has lots of souvenirs from his relationship. Like he still carries pictures of her?"

or the classic:
    • "Hey, did you see the two girls fighting outside?

It was the funniest thing, these two girls were fighting over this guy who was like half their size. He must've been barely 5' and these two taller girls were in a cat fight over him until [bouncers / cops / bystanders] came and broke them up."

or,
    • "Hey, I've seen you around here before but I never quite got your name."

from where you can transition into a few questions about work / school, add in a funny story or a mental challenge, and whatever else you like to do in conversation.

Bottomline, you don't need a reason to approach a girl beyond being a talkative human being.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 28-09-05 at 06:03 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

wow , thank god to the fast responds of users in LF , all of you helped me with the advice . i guess i got so many replies at the same time that only one came in .

actually , you guys suck . (except for MVPLAYA )

Tone Guest
    I think you can still use the "Have we met before?" line if you wanted... just be like "Sorry to interrupt, this has been bothering me for the last few days (or whenever I see you)... but do I know you from somewhere?" or something along those lines.

Personally, I dunno if I'd go with that... unless you're good at acting and can act sincere and make it not real apparent you're using it as a 'pickup line'.

Go with MV's advice and find something related to school you can talk about. Say somethin like "I figured I'd ask you since you seem to be a smart girl" or somethin. Unless she's asian, then she might take it as a racial stereotype or something LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I think you can still use the "Have we met before?" line if you wanted... just be like "Sorry to interrupt, this has been bothering me for the last few days (or whenever I see you)... but do I know you from somewhere?" or something along those lines.

Personally, I dunno if I'd go with that... unless you're good at acting and can act sincere and make it not real apparent you're using it as a 'pickup line'.

Go with MV's advice and find something related to school you can talk about. Say somethin like "I figured I'd ask you since you seem to be a smart girl" or somethin. Unless she's asian, then she might take it as a racial stereotype or something LoL.
    lol , in fact she is asian . and the best one ov seen so far , she looks like a mix tho , cuz she has a nice booty and lips , wich is unusual in asians (not to insult but its true )
    yeah , Tone is off the "A-hole" list . just kidding , i dont really have a list ..."laughs in evil way and walks away"

ok , i talked to her today . thursday , great day for me except for the weather .

this is the story : some teacher died in school so all the classes were cut for the rest of the day . so as we all left class , i saw her walking to her locker (ppl that are there for a long time have lockers...i dont have one) and she saw me and she kinda smiled but tried to hide it . so i looked for her like 2 mins later , i coulnt find her after 10 mins . so there was a storm so ppl started to go home instead of just hanging out outside . so i walked back to the metro station in the rain . then i hoped she would be there , and what do you know , lucky me . she was there and she seemed thrilled that i was there .

so i purposely went to where she was even if my friends were a couple of meters away . i went in the same cart as her . and when she noticed me doing that i saw her smiling (she was alone , so i knew she was smiling about me) . i was gonna approach her there but i was with a friend and in the metro its kinda hard to talk without yelling , also theres lots of ppl around so it would have been completely akward .

then we got off , we started walking next to each other , for like 5 mins we were next to each other just walking around and going up the stairs but together . so i finally but my hand around her arm/back and i said " hi , whats your name ?'

i believe her name is kiechi , but i could be wrong ... i know its starts with ki ...do you guys know a way to make her say her name again without me looking like an idiot that wasnt paying attention?? ... i coulnt hear her well because of the metro.

anyways , she asked me my name , we talked a bit , we were just standing there and she said" where are you going ? im going to tim horton , " ...

then me without realizing " ohh im going that way (my bus stop was there...kinda )" so i said ok then , ill see you around .

as i walked away , i realized that maybe she wanted me to go get a coffee with her . and i decided instead of going the way is was going to just go home , so i passed by the other metro exit and guess what ... there she was again ... so she was going the opposite way that she said she was going to . so i asked her a Q . she told me she changed her mind and that she was going home , and asked what i was doing there too .

so we keept walking our separate ways . and i got home now , a bit excited and wet (from the rain dammit ). i forgot about this little rush you get when your trying to date .

Tone Guest
    Nice, baby steps.

Keep us updated and good job for breaking the ice! (:

ok , now im 100% sure i wanna go for her , tomorrow ill try to talk to her alot more , and ask her to hang out after school . ( i forgot that fridays 's , everbody finishes a t 12;30 ) ...so that leaves the whole rest of the day to do anything . ill try to get it clear that i want her as a GF . i just hope shes not working or that she changed her mind about me .

Tone Guest
    No - don't make it clear you want her as a g/f. Make it clear you're interested in getting to know her better, that's all she needs to know right now. You can still show strong signs of attraction... just when you said that it just sounds like too fast, know what I mean?

But I'm confident you know what's up and know what to do... just some words.

DAMN ! , i saw her at school today but i was entering my class , i m pretty sure she saw me ... but i dint talk to her , not even say hi (it was too fast , it would have been weird , believe me) , when class finished i dint see her tho , i even waited a little . so i ended up going home to the metro with one of my school buds ,

i told him that i talked to a girl from school yesterday ,
    he confirmed that she's very shy (he heard this from other ppl) and that in fact shes not asian she.... from afghanistan ...i was surprised too .

we both agreed that shes one of the best girls in school and that she has a unique look (HA , i WAS right) . also he finds her attractive but since i'v spoken to her first he wont interfere and he wont even talk to her ,and he ll accept the fact that i might go out with her . (he was there last year , he had a head start) .

i REALLY hope she likes me . if she changed her mind because of such small things i m gonna hate myself for a while .

Wow, from afghanistan and she looks asian?

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Wow, from afghanistan and she looks asian?
    yup , well kinda asian , i thought that maybe she was half-asian . guess i was wrong , that explains why she has other features that other asians dont have . if you know what i mean . im crazy about her already .

lol alright, she sounds pretty!

Tone Guest
    Cool man, and if she doesn't like you she doesn't like you. You're you and if a girl doesn't like it then, too bad. You can move on and look for a girl who will like you for you.

whats funny is that i dint find asians or middle easters attractive , at ALL . but this one caught me by the balls . and changed my view a little bit on the rest of them ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast