+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hey everyone. Just wanted to give a little introduction.
    I'm a 35 year old divorced father to two boys, aged 9 and 7. My ex-wife and I share custody of our little guys. She and I were together for eleven years before fully separating in 2012 and divorcing in 2014 due to repeated infidelity on her part. Currently, I have a girlfriend of going on four years, aged 24. She and I met at work, assumed each other was of a different age (she thought I was 24, I thought she was 27), hit it off and have been together pretty much since with the exception of a ~4 month break-up, where I remained single while she did not. She wound up dating and ultimately sleeping with this young man that we both knew. And unfortunately, even after he showed his true colors and hurt her by playing her out, leading to her eventual return to me, she remains friends with him. There's much more to say about that, but I will expand on it at a later time. This is just an introduction.
    In any case, what brought me here to this site is my relationship with her.
    With that being said, I've always been a give it all type of partner: loving, doting, nurturing and supportive, more into the full-time committed type of relationship than the mingle and date scene. Though I have had a few "friends with benefits", I've never had a one night stand. Every woman I've ever been with intimately has meant something to me at one point.
    I think that's a pretty good intro. I look forward to chatting with you all.
    Thank you
    -b

Hi belial0187 and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"