+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need a little time alone

lilwing89 Guest

We need a little time alone

me and my gf need some time alone for some foreplay and stuff..i dont have a car and i live 15 minutes from town.
    itd be appreciated if some of you tricksters could give me some pointers on how to make her parents go away when im there...or my parents when shes here.
    the thing is...her bedroom door dont have a lock on it..her parents are like always home.

when shes over my parents have to be home. door cant be closed at all.(damn...yea, i have a lock on it too)

there isnt like any place in town we can go either..the only public places are like 3 general stores, a bowling alley, and 2 restaurants..

oh yea..she has a pda problem and doesnt want to do anything outside.

Then there's only one solution man. Get a job, and start paying for a car! Otherwise it sounds like your ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Then there's only one solution man. Get a job, and start paying for a car! Otherwise it sounds like your ****ed.
    no way , take your bike dude . i used to bike for half-hour just to go there , my ex place was 3 exits from my house and i still did it everyday . it beat the heck out of taking 2 hours just to get there by bus and another 2 hours just to come back , not to mention the 30 mins of walking .

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    me and my gf need some time alone for some foreplay and stuff..i dont have a car and i live 15 minutes from town.
    itd be appreciated if some of you tricksters could give me some pointers on how to make her parents go away when im there...or my parents when shes here.
    the thing is...her bedroom door dont have a lock on it..her parents are like always home.

when shes over my parents have to be home. door cant be closed at all.(damn...yea, i have a lock on it too)

there isnt like any place in town we can go either..the only public places are like 3 general stores, a bowling alley, and 2 restaurants..

oh yea..she has a pda problem and doesnt want to do anything outside.
    i just thought about something ....since you live in a small town , then there must be nobody in the parks ... why dont you and your GF make a little trip to your local park , in the evening , bring a blanket and dont forget to go behind a tree or rock/bushes and bring the condoms while your at it ... thats what i would do if i had no choice .you gotta do what you gotta do .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    no way , take your bike dude . i used to bike for half-hour just to go there , my ex place was 3 exits from my house and i still did it everyday . it beat the heck out of taking 2 hours just to get there by bus and another 2 hours just to come back , not to mention the 30 mins of walking .
    Well, he said that she's deathly afraid of PDA, and they can't do anything at either person's house. Therefore, they need a car to do things in. Used to work for me when I was 16.

gHEXjt, you're exactly right...What he should do is get a job, car and go from there...He'll get plenty of time with his g/f later on...Lv, the park idea sounds like a desperation move and i wouldn't recommend it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Just stuff your parents and lock your door. So what if they know what you are doing, they would have done the same at your age. IMO your parents should be happy knowing you aren't sneaking about and allow you to have your own life.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    Just stuff your parents and lock your door. So what if they know what you are doing, they would have done the same at your age. IMO your parents should be happy knowing you aren't sneaking about and allow you to have your own life.

Mick
    lol...shh! isn't going to like this one at all...Like the kids aren't messed up as it is these days, let's allow for more craziness.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt

Yes i agree with this...buy an old beater or something with a large back seat. My bf and i did this for an entire year since we didnt have a place of our own....its better than nothing

Had a basement "clubhouse" in our neighborhood during my early teens. Guy's family never went downstairs. We called it the "Orange Crate" for fairly obvious reasons. Spread out a few vegetable crates; toss an inflatable pool...whatta-ya-call-em?...those things you float around in a pool on....whatever...put one or two of those over the crates; tape up a shower curtain and, voila! Boyhood bordello.

One of the kid's parents had a garage they never used. That worked out pretty well, too. Personally, I always enjoyed the park or the beach under the stars.
    Speak less. Say more.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...on the beach under the stars.

soooooooo good.

Wait. Let me change hands. Now: You were saying....
    Speak less. Say more.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you have friends? If so, do they have parties? Or could you go over there and get some time alone.... Like maybe at another friends house who has a gf as well? Then you can both have your Alone time?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

lilwing89 Guest
    lol #1 i just got a job and im saving up for a car.

#2 ofcourse i have friends, but my friends dont throw parties. im pretty popular at school but never get invited to parties.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696

Mick
    if you do this and your parents say something , just tell them " well at least now you dont have to worry about me being gay" and since your from a small town , im kind of sure queers are hated there .

Had a basement "clubhouse" in our neighborhood during my early teens. Guy's family never went downstairs. We called it the "Orange Crate" for fairly obvious reasons. Spread out a few vegetable crates; toss an inflatable pool...whatta-ya-call-em?...those things you float around in a pool on....whatever...put one or two of those over the crates; tape up a shower curtain and, voila! Boyhood bordello.

One of the kid's parents had a garage they never used. That worked out pretty well, too. Personally, I always enjoyed the park or the beach under the stars.
    this actually works , i used to do something similar at a friends house , just a little ghetto place where underage teens would go and have fun , getting drunk , dancing and the special FX were the tv turned on with a playstation thats playing the music with the little colors it does when you play cds in it . also , crazy things would happen , and every week , ppl would make out with someone else . i had so many girls i made out with there . mmmm , good times .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 29-09-05 at 04:22 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast