+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are some acceptable things to do on the first date?

What are some acceptable things to do on the first date?

like it says: what would be some acceptable things to do on a first date? ofcourse it varies on the girl, but like how far can you go on a first date to keep the girl interested and to like you even more...?

Quote Originally Posted by Emotion
    like it says: what would be some acceptable things to do on a first date? ofcourse it varies on the girl, but like how far can you go on a first date to keep the girl interested and to like you even more...?
    what do you mean ? like grabbing her ass ? i think holding each other and kissing ...maybe not making out but kissing is just fine , else than that i would be surprised , unless shes some kind of easy tramp . lots of times i declared that i liked a girl just by straight up kissing her without even holding her hand or wtv before . like this girl was my friend , we were sitting next to each other in a movie , i 'heard' that she liked me but i wasnt sure , so i said to myself '**** it' and i kissed her right then and there , then we dated and i ended up being her first .

...you dont have to do the whole hollywood sweet type of crap , thats just what the industry put inside our heads and thinks that everything else doesnt work .

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would say the first date is kinda that "getting to know you" time. So don't be all over her. But if your both into each other.....definately do the goodnight kiss.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I think the old adage "less is more" applies well in a first date scenario.

Every girl is different what they want on a first date for me making out is cool. Everyone is different my first date with my man was at a bar we were on a double date and were making out and we are still together we now dated for 2 and a half yrs. some girls give in the first date and some are totally opposite they dont kiss they they play games

Quote Originally Posted by Emotion

My best and favorite first date ever was the two of us lying in the field beside the train tracks, sometimes kissing, and sometimes just sitting there holding eachother.

We went for a walk for a while until we both realised "hey we should just chill somewhere".
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    My best and favorite first date ever was the two of us lying in the field beside the train tracks, sometimes kissing, and sometimes just sitting there holding eachother.

We went for a walk for a while until we both realised "hey we should just chill somewhere".
    You cheap @ss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    You cheap @ss.
    lol