+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he want?

What does he want?

I've been hooking up with this guy for a while now however one minute he's texting me saying he doesn't want to do this anymore then the next he's messaging saying he's not 100% about stopping it. I have no idea what he wants and it's driving me insane. We are friends with benefits nothing more and we both know we won't become anything more. Do you guys have any ideas on what is going on in his head?

Hi hidden girl, If he doesn't know what to do and its doing your head in you have to take control and give him that ultimatum otherwise he will keep you rolling for as long as he can at your emotional expense. This may not seem like a good idea and yes he may loose you but think of yourself and your happiness first and him second. I hope this can help

he could be not sure of what he wants, and there is a chance that he is involved with another lady.

I say he is checking out an option that may not working out for him, so he is keeping you around just in case it doesn't happen. I would tell him to go f himself.

I'd pull away until he can figure it out and don't let him push you for favors until he can decide. Don't be used.

Perhaps he wants more than being fwb?