+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I decided to fall in love with someone I barely know

I decided to fall in love with someone I barely know

So I met a girl about a day ago, we hit it off and ended up sitting outside together talking, we naturarly kissed. The followig day I wanted to see her to talk, eventually I concinced her to go. It was pretty weird and quiet, but we did talk and whilst talking, she would go from almost kissing me to making excuses in a matter of minutes.

But when we went home she texted me saying she doesn't want anything to do with me. Load of horseshit. She likes me and she knows it.

I know she is the one. By know I mean I decided that she is. If I could just see her once a week I would not ask for more.

So I am taking matters into my own hands and am gonna make this stupid thing in my head a reality. So I am asking for genuine help to make a plan how to let her know how serious I really am. I have my own Ideas but don't want to freak her out or anything. Just to gradually build up from scratch.

I do have only several months before she leaves to another country, where who knows if I will ever find her. I will sure regret it if I don't go look for her.

Just seeing her her today made me unable to speak sensesible sentences.

She said we would only be able to meet "some time" which is basically never. So where do I even start.

Thank you

You met her once and you decided that you are in love with her and that she is the one, even though she flat out told you she isn't interested? You sound like a stalker. I suggest you do not follow through with your plan to blatantly harass her. Get a grip.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

I don't expect anything of her. I made my peace with the idea of nothing ever happening with her.

I am crazy, but I am not a stalker. All I want to do is stick around for a little longer. To melery maintain my presence. And maybe get to see and talk to her again. This includes waiting for a while, to get some air, forget about what happened, and start from close to 0.

What I am asking, is when/if I do get to see her, is how not to make it all weird and overly attached again. But still to make progress.

Meeting her the second time, she talked about her past boyfriend, how it didn't work out. And basically she is afraid to loose people. I just think it is a little bit odd she couldn't tell me that she doesn't want anything when I was there with her talking exactly about that. Only when she was away she texted me that. That leads me to believe she has afection towards me, and it is something else that is keeping her away.

I am very likely completely wrong. Which I am okay with. Not trying and not taking my chances. I am not okay with

ooooooooo.... ,1 day , 1 date and 1 ****ing chance :3 ,its hard to make a second impression ,its easy if you discuss it openly with her ,apologize ,say that you were nervous and such ,and ask for another chance to reintroduce yourself ,like that Upside Down movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeeling View Post
    ooooooooo.... ,1 day , 1 date and 1 ****ing chance :3 ,its hard to make a second impression ,its easy if you discuss it openly with her ,apologize ,say that you were nervous and such ,and ask for another chance to reintroduce yourself ,like that Upside Down movie.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, finally someone with some positive thinking. That is what I did when I met her the second time. Told her what I thought of all of this. I said " it is simple you either like me or you don't" she said she did but she doesn't know what to do. And she also opened up, told me how she is afraid of comitment since she is gonna be leaving and doesn't want to loose people and how she was hurt by her ex. She said she will think about it. Then not long after splitting up she wrote me she doesn't want to try to make anything happen. That is what keeps me from letting her go. Knowing that it is some complex detached bullshit that keeps her away from her.

I know enough about her so I could wait in some place where she would go through. Do you think I should do that and try to talk to her that way? Should I wait for a while before doing that?

I also have an Idea to make a video and make it unlisted on youtube then send her the link so only she can see it. still better than text.

Sorry for writing so much.

Thanks again.

Leave her alone. She says she wants nothing to do with you, yet you have made up your mind, after ONE talk, that shes "the one" - and that's after she has asked you nicely to leave her alone. Then you come on this forum looking for help and support, to come up with a plan to do what?

Since you came on this forum looking for advice, be prepared for some blunt feedback. You're one million percent in the wrong here. Not only are you being unrealistic, you are being disrespectful not to mention creepy. Leave me alone means LEAVE ME ALONE, not, I'm thinking about it, or I think you're the one, or even to go further, using the word love. That alone is a red flag, after one minor date with a kiss.

A couple of your statements here are a big concern to me.

1. She likes me and she knows it.
    2. I know she is the one. By know I mean I decided that she is.
    3. So I am taking matters into my own hands and am gonna make this stupid thing in my head a reality.

Honestly, all three of those statements make me believe you have some sort of personal issues, mental ones because you refuse to listen to her, and are forcing your desires and what you want over what she wants, and has asked. She went out on a date with you, and realized it was a mistake and wants out. You....have made that one date an obligation to her, she owes you nothing. Respect her damn wishes. I also think you need to work on yourself before you get into this same mess again, there's a problem here, with you. If she's smart, She will simply file a police report with the whole story about the date, how she asked you to leave her alone, and that you are still following her around stalking her. That way if you refuse to accept the message the easy way, you'll get it the hard way.