Hello everyone, i'd like to open this thread that talks about second chances. I've recently been given a second chance and am now working hard to earn the love of my S.O.

I think it be nice to read your experiences about second chances.

If you could, I would like to respectfully ask the following questions
  • Did you receive or give a second chance?
  • What was the reason for the second chance situation? (i.e. Did you fight about something)
  • What did you have to do to receive the second chance? / What was done for you that made you give the second chance?
  • Why did you think that’s what you had to do to receive the second chance? / What were you expecting before giving the second chance?
  • Why do you think you received the second chance? / Why do you think you gave the second chance?
  • Why do you think you were not given the second chance? / Why do you think you did not give the second chance?
  • Did you give up when you didn’t receive the second chance? / Did you want or did you not want them to give up when you didn’t give the second chance?
  • What did you have to earn back after receiving the second chance? / What did they have to earn back after you gave the second chance?
  • Did you achieve what you had to earn back? Why or why not? / Were they successful in earning what they had to earn? Why or why not?
  • What happened Next?

Feel free to answer any questions which you are comfortable answering and which are applicable to you.

I just made this questions as a guide to outline your story for better understanding. Feel free to add more details if not asked by these questions.

Thank you so much in advance for you responses.

- Ilovemygirl