+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help on understanding

need help on understanding

I have been broken up for sixonths with my ex girlfriend. I did not beg or call or text any. Wrote a nice letter thanking her and said if you ever change your mind to call me. She has texted me emailed every month for something stupid. 3 weeks ago she called and asked how I was and a short phone call. Last week she texted asking for a password for her computer. So I tried to help. So after all day she text back saying busy day she would try tomorrow. So. 3 days after that we was at the same place at a bar. First time seeing each other in the whole time. So I order a beer and I saw her but stayed cool. While I was paying I felt someone hit my leg. It was her ducking and crawling through he people to the back where she ran to the bathroom and would not come out. My friend's sister went in and she said my ex was sitting there with a friend with her hand over her face saying I'm leaving. Long story short. I told my friend to tell her we was leaving..so we left. Why after that long would she do that. We are both 40. Was together for 2 years and lived together almost the whole time. Please answer

this is probably what we call , a "midlife crisis" ,she probably needs to talk to you.

Thanks for the answer. Does that mean she might still care? I still care alot for her but she is the one who dumped me. I want to call but not sure what to say or if she will answer. What does she want to talk about

I wouldn't possibly know friend. But all i see is she's wanting attention. Tho grabbing your attention for what purpose is the question here. Details.

Well we dated for 2 years. Never argued much. Was good. We got in to a huge argument one night both of us was drunk. She was wasted. We was a a picnic all day. We got home and for some reason she called me a bad father ..we argued so I was gonna leave cause my daughter was there. She took my keys and I couldn't leave. So I put a few bruises on her arm from grabbing it trying to get my keys. She ran to the neighbor and the didn't answer but other neighbor called the cops. I finally got my keys and left with my daughter. Cops came. They called me asking if everything was ok. No charges because I didn't do anything. So I meet her next day and we talk hug kiss. I move out. We continue like everything is good. Month later I go by her house to say hey and she is in the car with another guy. So I asked her what's up and she says just friends. Her first word was we are not together. Which was true I guess. She drives and brings cops back. Long story short. They give us both breath test. They tell me to leave and arrested her for DUI. So the next week she tries to call email text everything but I don't answer cause I'm hurt. Week goes by I reach out. She says to not contact her again. So I don't. But. Every month she has contacted me about something. Through text email and 3 weeks ago our first phone call. And then just last Wed a text asking for a password for her computer which she just said busy day I will try tomorrow. Then we saw each other for the first time. I have gave her space. Not once called or texted first always respond nice never say nothing bad. I would like another chance at our relationship but I will not beg. It's funny she always gets in touch somehow. Since seeing her it has made me miss her more. Anyways. Pretty much it. No cheating nothing. Just drama. She got out of the DUI also. Cause she was home. Just some invite why run away and why always text or email. Oh and at 7am on my birthday I get an email. It don't mention my birthday but just random stupid stuff.

Court concludes.

She wants another chance but she doesn't wanna beg(like a certain someone),resorts to do weird funny stuff(grabbing your attention using different methods).
    Long story short, you want her back ,and guess what she wants you too.

Handle this like adults and just get together. 1 argument in 2 years is like nothing, and if you can't get over this ,then it ain't even a relationship.

You've got my 2 cents now.

Thanks for your input. So I texted her yesterday saying. Her name, I realized after I saw you last week how much I missed my best friend. Hope you are well. Didn't want tonsoundnto needy. But have not got a response back. Now what..ha ha

She'll definitely respond sooner or later ,you've already done the first step ,and that's all you have to do l, leave it at that.

So no answer is not that bad. I can't see why the emails all about stupid stuff and the call and she followed me a few times when we passed wash other. And to run away when we saw each other for the first time. I have a friend that was with her that night but I will look stupid calling and asking him. But ya. Kinda hurts that I got to response but thank you. I do not talk to anyone about her anymore. So I'm still confused. Why text for stupid stuff and all after so long apart.

Girls can never set their mind on one thing. They're like stocks ,they fluctuate.

Keep on doing what you were doing tho ,and i'm positive ,this won't be the last time you hear from her and you know it lol

You want the games to stop, go see her in person and talk to her. tell her you would like to work things out, if she doesn't then tell her to stop contacting you because you don't like to play games.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesucks23 View Post
    I have been broken up for sixonths with my ex girlfriend. I did not beg or call or text any. Wrote a nice letter thanking her and said if you ever change your mind to call me. She has texted me emailed every month for something stupid. 3 weeks ago she called and asked how I was and a short phone call. Last week she texted asking for a password for her computer. So I tried to help. So after all day she text back saying busy day she would try tomorrow. So. 3 days after that we was at the same place at a bar. First time seeing each other in the whole time. So I order a beer and I saw her but stayed cool. While I was paying I felt someone hit my leg. It was her ducking and crawling through he people to the back where she ran to the bathroom and would not come out. My friend's sister went in and she said my ex was sitting there with a friend with her hand over her face saying I'm leaving. Long story short. I told my friend to tell her we was leaving..so we left. Why after that long would she do that. We are both 40. Was together for 2 years and lived together almost the whole time. Please answer
    Read the article on the link about 10 things that kill relationships it should help you out romancecompass.com

I really appreciate your response. Keep doing what. Don't call or text or bug her. Should I send another text. She still hasn't responded to my last one. I'm so confused. I have been on many dates. But can't stop thinking of her.