+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piercings and tattoos?

Piercings and tattoos?

I'm just wondering what girls think about men (or boys, whatever) with piercings (lip, nose, eyebrow, tongue, etc...) and tattoos...

I'm thinking about a piercing in my right under lip (ehm..like that guy from blink 182 (YES!!! I know their music sucks!)) and maybe a small tattoo (A barcode in my neck).
    I was also thinking about the Seven Deadly Sins on my back, but that's not more than a dream for now

All my friends say it's a good idea, and it's 'cool'...
    It's already scientifically proven that I'm sexy/cute (a survey in class: "with who from this class (= 43 people = 50/50 ~ boys/girls) would you like to go to bed, whrite his/her name on a paper" guess who won) and girls say that too -right in my face- that they had fantasies about me ...

But do tattoos and piercings make uglier or sexier? Do they make cute people cuter or uglier?

Which ones are hot and which ones are not? Where? For who? And what's the minimum/maximum age?

I've thought about it for a long time and although I really want it, I'm sure my parents won't let me do it (so I'll just do it, and let my parents whine about it afterwards, just like a friend of mine did ), but I don't want to do things I'm going to regret later because girls suddenly don't like me anymore.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by wishiwassocial; 01-10-05 at 04:35 AM.

So are you basing your decision on getting a tattoo on what others think?

no, I want to know what other people think about tattoos and piercings.

I really want it, but I'm Young and Stupid (just like my friends) so I'm not gonna make a life changing decision like that alone.

lol ok, then I would wait. I don't really care for facial piercings. Tattoos look good on some people and bad on others.

The giant Fiary my Ex got on her calf after she left me didnt do anything for me.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Good for you for asking. Honestly though. If you are "young and stupid" you should not be getting either of these things. First of all, if you are under 18, most placed wont tattoo you. And if they do, your parents can sue them. So yeah. Most places wont risk it. The same goes for certain pircings. Both things are life long decisions. My suggestion is you get a henna tatoo in the place you wish to get the real tattoo and of someing similar is shape and size. Try that out and see how you feel about it a week later....two weeks later. Get a fake piercing. See if the glamor fades. It will. Trust me. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Do a little research and think about this for a while before you make a decision. No need to rush anything. Especially a tattoo. Those can't be taken out like a pircing. A pircing leaves a tiny scar while a tattoo is for life. Think about when you are old and wrinkled what it will look like. Think about when you go to a wedding... your wedding. How will that look? I think it's tacky and tasteless. If you want to be different, don't get a tattoo. They are so common these days that it doesn't make you stand out in a positive light.

I started a thread about this in the Dating forum a few weeks ago, and the answers were overwhelmingly negative.

Bad joke, but true story:

In bed with a woman, enjoying the afterglow. "I have a tattoo of Mickey Mouse," she says. Having been all over and in her naked body with every appendage of my body and not having seen ONE tattoo, I say, "Oh, yeah? Where?" "Right here," she says, placing her finger just at the line of her pubic hair. "It's real small." So, I raise up and start peering around her pubes, looking a for tattoo of Mickey Mouse. "I don't see it," I say. "It's right here," she says, jabbing her finger into her groin above absolutely nothing but skin and hair. "Look closer." So, I lean down closer and peer more finely into her crotch. Finding nothing. "Honey," I say, beginning to wonder about her state of mind, "there's no tattoo here." "There's NOT?!," she exclaims. Then says, "Damn. That big pussy must've ate it!"

ta-da-boom.
    Speak less. Say more.

lol craziness

I am not such a big fan of either human branding or facial piercings, but rather I am more into the natural beauty of a body...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I am not such a big fan of either human branding or facial piercings, but rather I am more into the natural beauty of a body...
    me neither , i dont find anything special about piercings and such . natural is better IMO.

I'm neither pierced nor tattooed. Wanna see, girls?
    Speak less. Say more.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm getting my nose pierced when I go to Vegas (only a month away......) but it will be tiny and cute. A lot of people have told me it would look great on me, and I'm old enough to understand the possible outomes of my decision, so I think that's a green light.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like tattoos...... as long as they are placed right....

As for piercings......facial piercings really aren't my thing. But piercings anywhere else can be .......interesting.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I have a tatoo on my ass of my self.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast