+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Thinking about ex randomly after 3 years no contact?

Thinking about ex randomly after 3 years no contact?

I love my current bf, we've been together for over a year. I haven't spoken with my ex in 3 years but after a drunken night, he told me he'll always love me and I just can't stop thinking about it and what could've been.

I just want to hear him say that we will never be able to work out or something along those lines, so I can go back to being my normal self and continue on with my relationship. The only reason why I met up with him after 3 years was because I was going through a rought patch with my current bf.

Do you agree with the hearing him say we won't ever work out thing? I think that'll give me full closure and let me peacefully move on completely, what do you think?

Please don't tell me to break up with my current bf! I love him a lot and don't want to break up with him. I just don't know what's going on with my life right now, this is so random and I've been so happy for years

You just feeling what your feeling now but tomorrow you wont feel it any more unless you want to, just think of your current boyfriend, remind your self why you love him and why your with him now not you ex, i think that will completely help you get over what your ex said
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za