+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Missed Connection - Keep thinking of her [How to do?]

Missed Connection - Keep thinking of her [How to do?]

Wassup girls,

I had an appointment yesterday with a friend, I'm a male. And while waiting for my late friend, I saw a group of people visiting the place where I was waiting at, and suddenly I turned right a saw a girl who just approached me and introduced herself.
    We introduced to each other but didnt have much time to talk as her group of friends were leaving and she had to run away and catch up. She asked if she could get my number, stupid I am. I just pulled out my phone like if it was me who was gonna get her number. Then she started giving me her number and running away to catch her friends up but she was spelling the numbers so fast that I couldn't get them all.
    I was stupid, first because I didnt follow her to get the number right, and second because I didnt get into her game as she approached me she had interest in me. I was just shy to follow her and the group might be too concerned about whats going on with us. So i just stood there hanging with my phone.

Now I cant stop thinking of her. How can I get in touch with her knowing only her name? How can I just forget this and get over?
    She keeps coming in my mind as hell.

She asked my name twice, i don't know if she was asking that so she can find me somewhere later of somehow I don't know.
    I was telling myself that if she approached me, then she was interested in me and as she asked my number then thats for sure.
    She'll be waiting for me to text her the whole time because I think she didnt know that I couldnt get her number right.

I made a craigslist post in missed connection to see if she'll reply or any of her friends in the group to see and tell her but still always checking my inbox. No Reply!

I came up here to ask you girls what would she do in the situation?
    What should I do to forget this and move on!

If it's meant to be it will be. Perhaps go back to the same place? If no luck try to focus your thoughts on something else.