I has been dating a guy for a month ,we texted everyday .it went well ,he always took me to some nice restaurants and paid for me. I met some of his friends too . Every time before I back home ,he always gave me a hug . But he never hold my hands or kissed me .
One day we went to a club and he was little bit drunk , He kissed me . He told me he wanna kiss me for a long time ,but he didn't Kiss me before because he was too shy. He hold my hands and kissed me all the night , and he told me how much he likes me and don't wanna lose me .
I didn't go to his place in the end even he asked me to . I back home because I know he was drunk. He was ok with that even he didn't wanna me leave .
Then we had dinner the next day after that. But he behavior very different with that night . He hugged me when he saw me ,but didn't kiss me or hold my hands at all . So I asked him that night what he said ,does he mean it or not . He told me he does like me . And he wanna hold my hands and kiss me ,but he doesn't wanna rush . He wanna take it slow and to see how it goes. He told me he just ended a bad relationship .so he doesn't wanna rush to the next relationship ,and he doesn't wanna see me get hurt in the end either .
I feel disappointed and I don't know how long it will it take to get into a relationship with him in the end . I think he is a nice guy and I like him . But kind of annoy me that he couldn't hold my hands or kiss me because he wanna take it slow . We still text eachother everyday . Should I just wait and to see how it goes .