+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ready to explode

ready to explode

I'm basically going to pour the whole thing over...

I'm going to go crazy! I'm on a breaking ledge and I just can't stand the feeling of missing

out! I'm sick of attending stupid sausage fest parties surrounded by ultimate dorks. I need the

presence of women in my life before it drives me mad or even worst, gay. I'm 21 years old and I

am a virgin and if there is anything in the world that gets me boiling to sun temperatures its

seeing any two people of opposite sex make out in front of me. If I was having a good day, it

would suddenly turn to gloom and depression and anger and nothing would make me happy again

after seeing a couple make out especially if they were younger than me. I'm jealous. But what

does he have that I don't? He probably knows how to play the game and I don't. A girl like her

should be with me not that dick.

I am so incredibly sour to love because it has never hit me and likewise I have grown a sheild

toward women because I feel I have been neglected by them for so long. I am envious of every man

before me that has experienced the art of intercourse. As you can tell I carry a huge chip on my

shoulders. Despite being 6'3" tall, slightly more intelligent than your average joe, descently

good looking, and with a 7 in penis I seem to be the biggest loser/looked-over loser and I have

ever met, especially after visiting these forums and hearing of these 16yr old guys fingering

their girlfriends and shit. When I was 16 I don't believe I ever even pondered the thought of

sex or such. I was too caught up in the drama of Highschool BS that it was the alst thing on my

mind. Chances are if you were one of those people in highschool in the 75% bracket who had

intercourse, I hate you.

Although I have never been in an actual relationship, I can vouch that I could and would know

how to pleasure a women. Its one of the reasons why I look at many women and think how stupid

they are for the decisions they make in choosing partners. Because I don't say anything the only

satisfaction I get out of the stupidity of women is knowing that they are missing out by

choosing the idiot next to me because hes muscular and a dick. Being the nice guy that I am I

don't think a lady could ever look at me as more than a door openner or elevator button pusher,

shame.

My Party life and social life basically was non existent until about a year and a half ago. Know

I've been known to be the hardest drinker of them all. My party life I would say is rather dull

though despite hanging out with the band scene. I've basically seen it all in a little over a

year. The problem is, the people I hang with never seem to be that adventurous, wild person that

lives inside of me. Their idea of a Friday night is to go bowling and then go to someones house

to get wasted on hard alcohol. Usually a sausage fest anyways. One of my friends lives in the

heart of party central downtown and whenever I go over to that part of town I see all the hot

chicks and all I want to do is hit the pubs and have some fun and maybe get a girls number. It

never happens nor has it happened. As far as I'm concerned I'm just about to kill a lot of

bridges because my current list of friends just arn't doing it for me and I don't want to just

go alone to these places.

Overall there has just been too many barriers in my life and I tell you, I'm desperate to get

with a women. I have somewhat of a high standard for women though. I hate stupid women.

Especially women that only know the game of being a tease. They've been ****ed in the ass so

many times by men that they let their egos get to them and use their assets as you will to drive

their power spreee. I don't deal with it and if some chick wants to play with me just for ****s

sake because it simply drives her own ego and at the end of the night I get nothing out of it

then I won't hesitate to tell her to **** off because its wasting my time.

If only it was easy to find that women with no strings attached that shared the adventurous

attitude I hold. If even just to be friends and not as a **** buddy I'd be happy. Overall I

simply need more women presence in my life.

I've got a few gal friends but I've seen them go through multiple partners already and here I am

wondering if she'll maybe ever notice me. But because women I find in general to be highly

caught up in thier own world whats good for them and right under their nose is never really

apparent.

To give you the picture of how much of a scroog I have become. I constantly image myself as this

successful person in the future where women are interested by me in droves but I happily turn

them down because they've already spent their lives with dicks, pricks, and the likes. Call me

sick but sometimes I get pleasure out of women simply showing interest in me and I give them the

cold shoulder. Its my way of saying "F888 you for not showing interest before." and basically

saying I'm too good for them. In reality we know I'm just extremely deprived of such experiences

as love/relationships that I've grown a cold shoulder to it. Made me a bad egg.

I don't know what to do now.

I'm really a good guy I just feel like god has wronged me and feel I deserve to experience everything that everyone else seems to be experiencing at my age butits not happening.
    Last edited by cyborgguineapig; 02-10-05 at 09:37 AM.

Currently: Flagstaff, AZ Planning to move to Johnson City TN soon
    Dude, I was a virgin until I married my wife at 29 years old.

I know when I was younger, I would get depressed and angry when I saw people making out in public. I felt like they were just showing off what I couldn't have.

I was one of the less liked people in my entire school. I had only one or two friends, although I had some sort-of friends. One girl I really liked wanted me to tutor her in math and science. I was overjoyed. Then she told me that she didn't want people to know we were studying together. She would rather I kept it "secret". I was a fool, I kept quiet and kept tutoring her.

I hated high school drama from day 1. My life when I was young never was easy, and I won't go into details, but I knew there were more important things in life than who was dating who and who was screwing who.

I have no doubt that there are women out there that felt and are feeling the same way as you do. Maybe you're looking at the wrong women. You said that you have high standards, maybe you're overlooking what you should be looking for. And you will have to get that chip off of your shoulder, or you will drive away any girl that would be interested in you (from experience).

Take a closer look at the girls you are trying to attract and the girls you're not. You don't want somebody as shallow as to only care about what's on the outside and you should look for what's on the inside too.

You may not like what I'm saying, but like I said, I've been through the same thing, and am still having problems, but I keep plugging away.

Just my thoughts,
    Lurch

No where in your post do I see you mention that you have attempted to connect to a woman. (Is it possible that you simply forgot to mention that?) I seriously doubt that you could be so undesirable that women wouldn't date you (that is, unless your hostility towards women is as readily apparent in person as it is in your post). It makes me wonder if perhaps you are simply waiting for them to fall in your lap, or if your "high standards" exclude you from nice girls who are perhaps slightly less attractive than your ideal.

Why don't you have a friend you can trust to be honest (Cybog?) give you an appraisal of your "dateability level" and advise you if there are areas that could use some improvement. Maybe you come across more hostile than you realize, which can be alienating. Other than that, I think love is really just a numbers game. If you are persistent, it will eventually pay off.

By the way, I share your disgust for kids messing around...

Currently: Flagstaff, AZ Planning to move to Johnson City TN soon
    Ok, after rereading my reply, I came off sounding a little coarse...

I didn't mean to. I do understand how you feel and I know it feels terrible.

But if you hang on, things WILL get better. You'll get into society, where things don't work like they did in high school. And college probably won't be it. I've seen way too many high school attitudes in college <groan>

You will meet people who will understand you or will at least try to understand you. That's when you're where you need to be.

Take care,
    Lurch

I agree with shh!. I don't really understand what your penis size would have to do with anything?

if you want sex check out drunk fat chicks.

if you want a relationship tell your female friends your problem, and ask them what you can do. you could try internet dating sights, or chatrooms, like yahoo chat. you can organize it by location so you can find single girls in your region.

EDIT: o yea, good luck,

ill be in your shoes in a couple years
    Last edited by BFTrick; 02-10-05 at 12:17 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgguineapig
    I'm basically going to pour the whole thing over...

I'm going to go crazy! I'm on a breaking ledge and I just can't stand the feeling of missing

out! I'm sick of attending stupid sausage fest parties surrounded by ultimate dorks. I need the

presence of women in my life before it drives me mad or even worst, gay. I'm 21 years old and I

am a virgin and if there is anything in the world that gets me boiling to sun temperatures its

seeing any two people of opposite sex make out in front of me. If I was having a good day, it

would suddenly turn to gloom and depression and anger and nothing would make me happy again

after seeing a couple make out especially if they were younger than me. I'm jealous. But what

does he have that I don't? He probably knows how to play the game and I don't. A girl like her

should be with me not that dick.

I am so incredibly sour to love because it has never hit me and likewise I have grown a sheild

toward women because I feel I have been neglected by them for so long. I am envious of every man

before me that has experienced the art of intercourse. As you can tell I carry a huge chip on my

shoulders. Despite being 6'3" tall, slightly more intelligent than your average joe, descently

good looking, and with a 7 in penis I seem to be the biggest loser/looked-over loser and I have

ever met, especially after visiting these forums and hearing of these 16yr old guys fingering

their girlfriends and shit. When I was 16 I don't believe I ever even pondered the thought of

sex or such. I was too caught up in the drama of Highschool BS that it was the alst thing on my

mind. Chances are if you were one of those people in highschool in the 75% bracket who had

intercourse, I hate you.

Although I have never been in an actual relationship, I can vouch that I could and would know

how to pleasure a women. Its one of the reasons why I look at many women and think how stupid

they are for the decisions they make in choosing partners. Because I don't say anything the only

satisfaction I get out of the stupidity of women is knowing that they are missing out by

choosing the idiot next to me because hes muscular and a dick. Being the nice guy that I am I

don't think a lady could ever look at me as more than a door openner or elevator button pusher,

shame.

My Party life and social life basically was non existent until about a year and a half ago. Know

I've been known to be the hardest drinker of them all. My party life I would say is rather dull

though despite hanging out with the band scene. I've basically seen it all in a little over a

year. The problem is, the people I hang with never seem to be that adventurous, wild person that

lives inside of me. Their idea of a Friday night is to go bowling and then go to someones house

to get wasted on hard alcohol. Usually a sausage fest anyways. One of my friends lives in the

heart of party central downtown and whenever I go over to that part of town I see all the hot

chicks and all I want to do is hit the pubs and have some fun and maybe get a girls number. It

never happens nor has it happened. As far as I'm concerned I'm just about to kill a lot of

bridges because my current list of friends just arn't doing it for me and I don't want to just

go alone to these places.

Overall there has just been too many barriers in my life and I tell you, I'm desperate to get

with a women. I have somewhat of a high standard for women though. I hate stupid women.

Especially women that only know the game of being a tease. They've been ****ed in the ass so

many times by men that they let their egos get to them and use their assets as you will to drive

their power spreee. I don't deal with it and if some chick wants to play with me just for ****s

sake because it simply drives her own ego and at the end of the night I get nothing out of it

then I won't hesitate to tell her to **** off because its wasting my time.

If only it was easy to find that women with no strings attached that shared the adventurous

attitude I hold. If even just to be friends and not as a **** buddy I'd be happy. Overall I

simply need more women presence in my life.

I've got a few gal friends but I've seen them go through multiple partners already and here I am

wondering if she'll maybe ever notice me. But because women I find in general to be highly

caught up in thier own world whats good for them and right under their nose is never really

apparent.

To give you the picture of how much of a scroog I have become. I constantly image myself as this

successful person in the future where women are interested by me in droves but I happily turn

them down because they've already spent their lives with dicks, pricks, and the likes. Call me

sick but sometimes I get pleasure out of women simply showing interest in me and I give them the

cold shoulder. Its my way of saying "F888 you for not showing interest before." and basically

saying I'm too good for them. In reality we know I'm just extremely deprived of such experiences

as love/relationships that I've grown a cold shoulder to it. Made me a bad egg.

I don't know what to do now.

I'm really a good guy I just feel like god has wronged me and feel I deserve to experience everything that everyone else seems to be experiencing at my age butits not happening.
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SIMILAR WE ARE, AND HOW MUCH I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM! YOUR THREAD SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD WRITE. NOW READ THIS, IT'S MY TAKE ON THE SITUATION:

I am also a Virgin. I am 22. I've never dated girls. In high school - I was like a shadow - I only had a few friends too.

But who is to blame for this? The answer is, me. I did not take chances - simple as that.

It is SO easy to look at the 'negatives' in life - it's human nature. People (including myself) like to:

1) Highlight the negatives, and,

2) Work on the positives.

If you don't understand what this means, then let me explain: IMHO, people like to dwell on negatives, and expand them and make a mountain out of them, and do nothing about it. And at the same time, people 'boast' on the positives, meaning they 'polish' their positive aspects, and in a way, build their ego's.

Try this:

1) Work on the negatives, and,

2) Highlight the positives.

Hopefully, you now know what I mean.

There are reasons why we have not met girls, and these reasons can be considered 'negative' - so work on them - do something different.

The world will not change for people like us, we must somehow find a way to adapt.

I wish you the best, and if you have any questions, please feel free to post them, i'd love to read what you have to say.

So long for now...

I was in the heat of the moment and showing my sour attitude to the world. I was going to reply with a "sorry for saying that" but now that I think about it I don't regret it. Lets be honest...as far as I have seen on these boards at least, penis size and height are two big factors for women but really I guess what my post made evident was that my social/pick up on women skills are pretty lousy so height and penis size really don't help me much anyway are are essentially useless without "teh skills"

Lurch no need to feel sorry for anything.

Shh, I didn't mention it but recently I'd say maybe 2-3 months ago I did have something going with a gal. We had been talking online for a few weeks before we met and as soon as we did I found her to be awkward and annoying. She would drive me on into these conversations that sounded like she wanted to get in bed with me but as soon as I started making moves she would turn it around on me or put up this wall between us. She kept playing these stupid games with me too the point where I simply ignored her and she found another guy who she now states is "amazing". Good for her, we never really had anything going besides a kiss anyways which I thank Cybog for setting up anyways. Then a month or so later she suddenly wants to hang out with my sister and I and before I even saw her I predicted she had just done that because she wanted me to see her new boyfriend. Why are women like that anyways? I completely utterly ignored her that night and I'm glad she left early out of boredom, it sure satisfied me. She couldn't trick me, lots of people think I'm dumb as dirt. Was her intension to simply make me more envious? She succeeded in that but I'm damn glad shes out of my life now.
    Last edited by cyborgguineapig; 02-10-05 at 12:40 PM.

I'm not sure Cyborgg presently has the capacity to HAVE any female friends, BF. There IS an indication of hostility toward women, as Shh! noted. At least, a contempt for what he sees are their choices. I doubt he'd gain anything by sharing much of this with them. Or even listen to what they might say. Moreover, expressing such intimacies to them and NOT connecting with any of them on a romantic basis might just worsen his dilemma.

Two things come to mind: I went through some very similar thought processes when I suspected I might be gay. Since you mentioned it, Cyborgg, that could be a question you might do well for yourself to resolve. The other thing is it appears to me you're placing an AWFUL lot of emphasis on still being a virgin. Is there some deadline by which you must NOT be a virgin? If so, who's deadline is it? I mean, what's the urgency all about?
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I'm not sure Cyborgg presently has the capacity to HAVE any female friends, BF. There IS an indication of hostility toward women, as Shh! noted. At least, a contempt for what he sees are their choices. I doubt he'd gain anything by sharing much of this with them. Or even listen to what they might say. Moreover, expressing such intimacies to them and NOT connecting with any of them on a romantic basis might just worsen his dilemma.

Two things come to mind: I went through some very similar thought processes when I suspected I might be gay. Since you mentioned it, Cyborgg, that could be a question you might do well for yourself to resolve. The other thing is it appears to me you're placing an AWFUL lot of emphasis on still being a virgin. Is there some deadline by which you must NOT be a virgin? If so, who's deadline is it? I mean, what's the urgency all about?
    I appreciate your thoughts on this but no offense, I don't think you could gather enough information from a few pragraphs or rant writing to diagnose what kind of person I am. I know for one I am not gay, however, I am sexually lost at the moment. Think about it, If all I know of my life is hanging with the sausage factory how would I know what its like to hang with girls? Its more that I am niave than being gay. I used the word gay in humour, stating if I don't get laid soon I'll turn gay. I'd shoot mysefl in the head before I turned gay.

Secondly, I think you got the wrong impression that I am some kind of women abuser or something. Its probably more of the issue of being intimidated by women. They seem to have all this power in choosing men but seem to choose the idiots more often because the idiots step up to the plate. I have two sisters mind you, I have grown up with and around women. I'm not that far off the world in understanding women. I did mention I do have several gal friends aswell. I get along really well with two of them. One of them however fell for some kid 3 years younger than herself who thinks hes just the best thing to walk across this earth thinks he can run stop signs because hes hardcore and shit so I somewhat pity her choice in him. But her and I are really close I would say friendship wise.

The hostility towards women is merely my own inner struggle of not being able to get any. I'm being honest there.

The bigger problem I have is really that I dislike many people male and female. I'm not really biased on sexes, equally I think both male and female, there are many idiots in the world. maybe thats my bigger problem to everything, but then I don't know whether I should just lie to myself and say everyone is beautiful and perfect or what. A lot of things which I think of as common sense seem to be an afterthought to a lot of the people I meet. Maybe your right,, maybe I just haven't met the people I seek to meet yet. maybe in my trek to find similiar people I have myself become blind to those right in front of me. I could see that possibly being one of my problems I'll admit.
    Last edited by cyborgguineapig; 02-10-05 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgguineapig
    I appreciate your thoughts on this but no offense, I don't think you could gather enough information from a few pragraphs or rant writing to diagnose what kind of person I am. I know for one I am not gay, however, I am sexually lost at the moment. Think about it, If all I know of my life is hanging with the sausage factory how would I know what its like to hang with girls? Its more that I am niave than being gay. I used the word gay in humour, stating if I don't get laid soon I'll turn gay. I'd shoot mysefl in the head before I turned gay.

Secondly, I think you got the wrong impression that I am some kind of women abuser or something. Its probably more of the issue of being intimidated by women. They seem to have all this power in choosing men but seem to choose the idiots more often because the idiots step up to the plate. I have two sisters mind you, I have grown up with and around women. I'm not that far off the world in understanding women. I did mention I do have several gal friends aswell. I get along really well with two of them. One of them however fell for some kid 3 years younger than herself who thinks hes just the best thing to walk across this earth thinks he can run stop signs because hes hardcore and shit so I somewhat pity her choice in him. But her and I are really close I would say friendship wise.
    YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO VIST MY THREAD IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION, ON HOW 'NICE GUYS CAN FINISH FIRST'...

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO VIST MY THREAD IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION, ON HOW 'NICE GUYS CAN FINISH FIRST'...
    Think I have actually one of the first days I was lurkin around here. maybe I'll stop by and check it out again.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    The other thing is it appears to me you're placing an AWFUL lot of emphasis on still being a virgin. Is there some deadline by which you must NOT be a virgin? If so, who's deadline is it? I mean, what's the urgency all about?
    I know there is no deadline but again if we cut the crap and get to the point, as a society we like to make fun of people being aged virgins. Infact hollywood just profitted from the movie 40 yr old virgin. I think that says it all. Good god any man would be 40 and still a vrigin. In reality I'm sure he would have done away with himself before that age unless he was mentally imapaired. But I guess my urgency is flamed by the fact that there are so many 16-20 yr olds losing their virginity nowadays. Just feels like I'm missing out or something. Not saying I would have wanted too when I was 16. Just the fact that they are enjoying what I'm not. It comes back again to simply to me being jealous
    Most men are envious of other guys owning a lamborgini, I feel the same only its towards people enjoying relationships and stuff.
    Last edited by cyborgguineapig; 02-10-05 at 01:23 PM.

Cyborg, do your sisters have any insights about your love life you'd care to share?

And that girl you were interested in sounds like a brat. I generally advise against putting much faith in internet "relationships". One can say ANYTHING on the internet - it is almost like talking to yourself. The way you behave while typing on a keyboard can be quite different than the way you'd behave face-to-face. (For example, I'd bet no one on this board would believe I am actually rather shy in real life.) I bet if you had met this girl in person, you would have known she was a brat right away.

lilwing89 Guest
    damn dude, is it that time of the month?

just kidding

say, now drinking is no big deal. most of my girl friends dont like "hardcore drinkers". they like intelligent men who shower daily. they dont care how much you drink. looks matter a bit. you have to smell nice, you have to have a smile on your face; all that to make a really good impression. then after that you have to be nice, show her you are intelligent and understanding and stuff. show her you care. be polite.
    i havent had a gf that actually made me think about relationships till i met the one im dating now. you know, i believe if you just grow some confident balls, and go look for some girl who is actually decent, you will be happy. its not like you are destined to being a mary the rest of your life. you gotta try harder. the girls aint gonna come to you!

meanwise, until you grow them balls i was talking about, just forget about girls. play some videogames. hang out with cybog a little. cut back on the drinking.

now i dont wonder anymore why men die of early age!

btw you dont "become" gay. not even by not getting any women. gays have hormones from the opposite sex which make them attracted to the same sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast