+ Follow This Topic

Thread: couple of questions

couple of questions

Long story will give a quick summary

Recently divorced (me)
    Hooked up with my manager (I know) just after I separated from ex, he said he didn't want a relationship with me.

Ff a few months, hooked up again weekly for a few weeks (all on my request)
    Q1 why won't he ask to hook up?

One morning he asked, does it matter if people know about us now? I brushed it off, but now I'm thinking was this his way of ending it? We have only hooked up once since because I refuse to ask (I'm stating to feel desperate by being the one asking.)

Any insight would be great.

He is leaving the asking up to you because then it's your decision to screw him when you're not in a relationship. If you initiate then you can't blame him for not committing to you... After all, you asked for it.

Do you want to be a girlfriend to him now or are you content on being his fvck buddy?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He doesn't want a relationship with you. He made that clear by telling you straight up. People don't tell people they don't want a relationship with them, if they actually want one. That only happens in the movies and teenager's fantasies. If he wanted to be in a relationship with you, he would tell you. Stop the FWB thing, unless it's what you want and are comfortable with.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

I would love to be in a real relationship with this guy. I'm not happy to continue the way things are, I'm holding strong and not asking to hook up. He hasn't asked either.

He is leaving the asking up to you because then it's your decision to screw him when you're not in a relationship. If you initiate then you can't blame him for not committing to you... After all, you asked for it.

Do you want to be a girlfriend to him now or are you content on being his fvck buddy?

There is an echo in here. O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Maybe this will help. It really helped me. You will not be disappointed! Since I cant post links, copy and paste this in your web browser.
    6f2a2jtfviq-00sp9p0l1onh1s.hop.clickbank.net/