+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Improve Your Dating Life Now!

Improve Your Dating Life Now!

We all want to get good with women and enhance our dating lives. The whole science of dating is extremely comprehensive, but everyone can learn and become good with women. For some it may be easy, for others it may be more difficult, but overall, improving your skills with women is attainable for all.

Have fun. This is something so many guys forget. They focus on what they're gonna say to women and how they can approach them and forget to have fun. People go out to HAVE FUN. That should be your first priority. If a girl sees that you are having fun with your friends, it shows that you know how to enjoy yourself and have a good social circle. She will get attracted to you before even meeting you because she will already see you as a guy who is social and has fun. If she sees you as a nervous guy who is tense because they are trying to meet women, she will be turned off. So don't focus on anything except having fun the next time you go out. The rest will come to you.

If you truly want to master your dating life, you need to go out frequently. It is the only way you will adapt and learn how to interact with women.. Visit here.. http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily.blogspot.com/

Be flexible ( able to compromise) Be yourself ( not a fake version in order to pull someone - the real you will come out and then they will feel played)
    Be a good listener too.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Quote Originally Posted by joell View Post
    We all want to get good with women and enhance our dating lives.
    That's not true. Gay guys and straight women don't want to get good with women.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    Be a good listener too.
    I'm sorry, megvoh. What did you say? I wasn't listening.

LOL! Sorry. I HAD to!

Good advice, megvoh. Doesn't really work for me, but then nothing does. I've accepted my fate, even if some days it is harder to accept than others.

As it is, I think "have fun" actually is really good advice. If you can relax and just enjoy the experience, you can let the real you, the best you, shine through so much more. The best person to wind up with is somebody who likes you for the real you.... not for some fake, super polished you that you try to pretend you are because you are trying to impress a potential mate.