+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I lost myself need help...

I lost myself need help...

I broke up with my girlfriend 1 week ago because she was flirting with other guys we dated close to 5 months and I couldn't stand it anymore because I asked once before to stop but she didn't, I told her I wanted to break up and we didn't have no contact for 1 week that whole week I was going out to clubs drinking alcohol everyday trying to forget her but didn't seem to help anways I called her today she said she was out having a drink and told me me to come so I did.

When I got there she was abit shy like she hasn't seen me in years... Anways I told her that she ruined us and what she did was so bad and it hurt me she got teary and walked off then later told me why I had mention all this and embarrass her next to her friends and her friend told me when she walked off that she's in the wrong and not me.

I was tipsy so I was hugging and kissing her and I asked if she wanted to get back together and that I forgive her for what she did, she told me not to rush things?

And I was talking to her mate and by accident another dudes name popped his name was Abdalla and I asked her who that was she said it's a girl and her name is Adele she tried to lie to me but I found out it that hard way that it's a guy she talks to I can't stop thinking about her but it's really hurting what can I do?

U have to move on and have a life without her.if she really into you she won't flirt and lie..yes we are all crazy about love even me but will u let her ruin ur life??u have a choice and be strong it's not ur fault she is worthless and u are worth in someone better than her someday.don't be stupid have respect to urself..yah it is really painful i know coz i can relate with u and I'm dying inside but trying to be strong..just made up ur mind and be a man to choose what can make u better and happy.

If you are so insecure that your girlfriend's flirtatious personality is a problem for you, then you probably shouldn't get back together with her. The same issues are going to pop up over and over again. You're better off to move on and find someone with a less flirtatious personality.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Only if your ready to drop your insecurity issues with her then go and talk to her tell how how you feel and talk about getting back together again see what she,say says.
    She may be seeing Abdalla because you broke up and she never expected you to come back
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za