+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Lost My Virginity!!! :)

King Zarathu Guest
    guys.. i went so damn slow with her. okay, the first time you go anal on a girl it's ****ing SLOW as hell with LOTS of lube, right? there was more lube than that and i went slower. you have no idea how slow i was going it was like 1/2 a cm in every 5 minutes.

yes, i know the difference between making love and outright ****ing.

third, i definitely agree with cybog on that one. guys do lie about their experiences ALL the ****ing time because they're just that insecure. which makes sense, because of society's pressure on them "if you don't **** you're a fag." peer pressure is gay.

yes, kanzaki, i will meet you one day and pull out the whip. i hope you're a masochist.

next time i'm going to make damn sure she's relaxed.. i talk to ppl about it and i remembered she was squeezing her pussy really tight.. i need to get her to relax.

i'll just get my mom to go buy some kahlùa.

i lied when i was a virgin and said i wasn't . now that i'm not a virgin i sometimes tell girls i am . its great, they think your cute hehe lol!

LT, you ****ing finally did IT!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

King Zarathu Guest
    yeah.. i did "it"

hey guys.. just a question.. on a serious note. how many times will it take for us to **** before her pussy really widens enough for my dick to penetrate without her feeling pain?

Will take a few times before she'll be completely comfortable with it. It's still a little nerve racking after the first time. Need patience and alot of lube...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

lilwing89 Guest
    skater guy- you arent very patient from my gatherings. you need to be thinking about how much she cares for you to allow you to engage in such an act as sex with her. if you do that, you will be more patient. it seems as if-not only her- but you aren't relaxed as well.

i hear all this talk about lube and shit...do you tell her you love her before you even start? why dont you start by making out with her, nude? every now and then whisper in her ear how much you love her. kiss her neck. my gf loves it when i kiss her neck, and vise versa. kiss her all over, make her feel loved. have her do the same for you. dont just 'rush' into the actual sex part. give her a massage. wheres the foreplay and the carpet munching? why dont you talk to her and ask her what feels good-sex not included. i mean questions liek 'where does it feel good' when you are kissing her? my gf loves it when i kiss her neck, when i breath into her ear(slowly, so its warm and humid) and lick her ear. you sound like you wanna please her, and sex isnt the only gateway. just beware of that.

and half the chumps on here, who say you are too young to have sex and stuff, just ignore that. i mean there is no set age and you arent sposed to just have sex on some magical day. it just happens; with love. if you love the person like you have loved no other, and they love you back then you should. statistics and blah blah blah. i remember the statistic shit. guys are really insecure about that and yea.. i dont know 1 single guy who wouldnt lie about that lol. its just a guy thing i guess. i can be honest to my gf about it and my 3 best friends but nobody else.

oh well, you do what you gotta do. theres a first time for everything you know?

King Zarathu Guest
    umm.. this is truth: i didn't want to add too much detail because i know how much people around here can be assholes--and i wanted to avoid the situation of feeling like shit.

yes, i did tell her i love her, and i kissed her, not the neck, but the cheek. i wasn't thinking too straight because it was my first time too, you know? i was kinda nervous too.

but i am more patient than you know. the girlfriend before this one waiting 4 months into the relationship before giving me a HUG. check previous threads for proof -.-

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    and half the chumps on here, who say you are too young to have sex and stuff, just ignore that. i mean there is no set age and you arent sposed to just have sex on some magical day. it just happens; with love. if you love the person like you have loved no other, and they love you back then you should. statistics and blah blah blah. i remember the statistic shit. guys are really insecure about that and yea.. i dont know 1 single guy who wouldnt lie about that lol. its just a guy thing i guess. i can be honest to my gf about it and my 3 best friends but nobody else.
    Thats the most ridiculously counter-intuitive thing I've ever heard. You sound more like peer pressure than anything he's likely to hear. Yes, sex is something you engage in when you're ready. You sound like you're saying "I'm ready, you're ready, we're all ready when we learn the word love." You toss that shit around too easily, lilwing. Yeah, its ideal, but chances are you aren't going to compare your first gf/bf to the love of your life when you really find that person. Who cares if you're in love. You, AND your partner, have to be emotionally and personally ready for such a thing. If you're so ready to ****in do it because you're so in love, chances are you're not. Lilwing, you're 16. I can't believed you honestly feel like you can't tell people other than your gf and 3 friends that you're not a virgin. You're not supposed to do it because you think you've met your true, and you're not supposed to do it because other people do it either.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

indigosoul Guest
    For goodness sake, all you grandmas! Talk about closing the barn door once the horse is out!! They've done it already, its not like they're gonna stop.

LT, I hope you two are using birth control responsibly. Is she on the pill? If not, she should be ASAP!!

Welcome to the world of adult sexuality. Enjoy your stay, but be responsible, OK?

Shh, where the hell are you?! Backup, please!

lilwing89 Guest
    Lmao!!

______

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    For goodness sake, all you grandmas! Talk about closing the barn door once the horse is out!! They've done it already, its not like they're gonna stop.

LT, I hope you two are using birth control responsibly. Is she on the pill? If not, she should be ASAP!!

Welcome to the world of adult sexuality. Enjoy your stay, but be responsible, OK?

Shh, where the hell are you?! Backup, please!
    Hey, I completely agree.

King Zarathu Guest
    spermocide as well as a condom. when i was about to have an orgasm i pulled it out

secondly, debunkt.. i hate to tell you, but you sound like pathetic religious extremists that fight another country because their primary religion is different.

lilwing has his opinion, and you have yours. they aren't necessarily right or wrong, so just live by what you think is right and move on. don't put him down.

haha. wow, i'm surprised thats how that came off. I was just pointing out that he sounds like he's pressured into having sex because he said "i don't know a guy wouldn't lie about that" and "i can only be honest with my gf and my 3 best friends" about being a virgin. I mean I don't care when you have sex, it should just be for the right reasons. Obviously nobody can undo whats been done, and as long as you take responsibility for yourself, thats whats most important. Its good to do research and stuff before jumping into it in my opinion. Thats all I'm saying. I don't have a religion, and I don't like war. But, neither of those have anything to do with sex. I love sex. Its funny that you defend lil for having an opinion, but degrade me for having a different one.

ha ha, little kids talking about having sex. This is funny.

lilwing89 Guest
    haha!

someone who calls themselves an adult, that is laughing at 'little kids' (who by the way are the future of this planet) having sex.

now THAT, my friends, is funny!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast