+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Lost My Virginity!!! :)

King Zarathu Guest

I Lost My Virginity!!! :)

hey guys! i'm so happy for myself! but see, there's one thing..

i always hear that the first time is gonna hurt the girl. we gave each other our virginity and naturally, it hurt her. i couldn't put it all the way in because she was in too much pain, and she got no pleasure out of it.

what can i expect and what can i do to help? i really want to make her feel good but her pussy is really tight...

Stick a bat in there. It should help enough so it doesnt hurt next time.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Not enough foreplay...
    I use my fingers and tounge as much as I can....

Foreplay is an excelent way to get her to loosen up...
    However if she's really nervous (Performance anxiety), I'm afraid their is not much you can do, except take it real slow..

Judging by your posts, I would say you are young (probably 15 or 16). I could be wrong. I assume your gf is around your age. If so, then she is most likely not ready for sex yet. Her body is still maturing. Her mind is not fully developed yet. You should wait until she is older instead of rushing into things. Blah blah blah. I know you will just ignore anything I say b/c you are naive and it's "cool" these days to have sex early. If you truly want to help her, you will wait to have sex.

Take it slow. Be natural. Don't just have sex with her, actually make love to her.

If you can't tell the fudemental differences between the two, then you aren't ready for either one yet.

Just my two cents.
    "I don't care what your grandmother says, Harlequin romance novels are not influential literature!"

i hope you dint just ram it in there , take it slow , wet your **** with her wetness next time , before you go in , just rub your dick head against her pussy , make sure it gets kinda wet wether your wearing condoms or not , also , this should tease the girl and will get her a bit excited . then the first couple of strokes and mins , take it slow . make sure to rub her clit .

My first time didn't hurt, but we had been dating for a long time so I was comfortable with him and ready to have sex.

exactly! asdfadsfdsa (apparently your post must be longer than 10 characters)

Dont have sex unless your married....its a sin.

I read some of the comments and i dont agree with all of them i dont believe its a sin if you truly love the person it doesnt matter if you are marriage. But if you are 15 or 16 you are not ready for the responsable thats comes with making love i would think long and hard before you do it again with her because its seen that both of you were a but uncomfortable doing it. How long were u together before u did it. good luck with all

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO

i always hear that the first time is gonna hurt the girl. we gave each other our virginity and naturally, it hurt her. i couldn't put it all the way in because she was in too much pain, and she got no pleasure out of it.

what can i expect and what can i do to help? i really want to make her feel good but her pussy is really tight...

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO

Awesome Nick! Way to go! How was it for you? As for next time for her... Is this the same one with the "vagina string?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aliamia
    Take it slow. Be natural. Don't just have sex with her, actually make love to her.

If you can't tell the fudemental differences between the two, then you aren't ready for either one yet.

Just my two cents.
    Nice avatar..with the eye thing. I dont know the difference between the 2 and I am 22. There is none.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

How old is this guy? Aliamia is telling him to make love, and he probably doesn't even know what love is. I'm surprised only one other person told him to wait. It seems that sex at an early age is becoming more acceptable. Nowadays, if you want a virgin you have to find them when they are 13 and 14.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    It seems that sex at an early age is becoming more acceptable. Nowadays, if you want a virgin you have to find them when they are 13 and 14.
    Pathetic, isn't it? I mean, I shouldn't be talking since i lost it when i was very young but at least where i come from everything was ****ed up either way, that was sorta no big deal...Here though, it should be different yet in many ways it's even worse.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    How old is this guy? Aliamia is telling him to make love, and he probably doesn't even know what love is. I'm surprised only one other person told him to wait. It seems that sex at an early age is becoming more acceptable. Nowadays, if you want a virgin you have to find them when they are 13 and 14.
    No kidding, it's more like 10 and 11 lol. I don't understand the rush to have it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast