+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classy or?...

Classy or?...

Ok, so as some of you may know I have a date (first, if it wasnt I wouldnt be asking questions) comeing up this week. I was thinking that to make a good impression or something, be sweet etc. I would bring a flower. Just a single flower, not a rose. Maybe an Iris or something. Anyway id like to hear mostly from the girls what you think about that. Is it something to do? Or is there something else?
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

When I want to impress the ladies, I just wip out my schlong.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

If you make her cum... she will want you forever.

Either is really great a rose should not be used but a different flower is ok. How old are you? good luck on the date have an interesting date make it different

Quote Originally Posted by Ratfish256
    Ok, so as some of you may know I have a date (first, if it wasnt I wouldnt be asking questions) comeing up this week. I was thinking that to make a good impression or something, be sweet etc. I would bring a flower. Just a single flower, not a rose. Maybe an Iris or something. Anyway id like to hear mostly from the girls what you think about that. Is it something to do? Or is there something else?

Tone Guest
    Sounds good, Ratfish. Some of the (more impressionable) ladies around LF have expressed they think the single flower (not rose, but flower) idea is a good way to open up a first date.

(BTW - can someone find out what Junsui's favorite flower is? Thanks, just wanna be prepared.)

a single flower is perfect. Even if its not a rose. can't remember last time i got a flower

Tone Guest
    Here you go:

i think i'm in luv! LOL

Don't know how much conversation you've had with the lady, Ratfish, but I've always had very positive reponses by bringing a small gift that elaborated on something she mentioned in passing.

Example: One lady was into things like astrology, tarot, crystal therapy, and what not. Nothing serious. Just chewing gum for her mind. In an email a couple of days before our first face-to-face meeting, she was talking about this stuff and said (something like) "...and runestones are supposed to be a kind of Celtic tarot, but I don't anything about them..." and went on. Before the date, I went to a bookstore and got "The Book of Runes," replete with a set of runestones; had it gift wrapped and gave it to her as an introduction gift.

Ask me if I got laid.

I THINK a gift like that does two things: let's her know you're listening to her; and signals you're eager to support interests.
    Speak less. Say more.

Im old enough to not listen to those first two haha, thanks for the responses.

Tone Guest
    Hey Ratfish, dunno if you seen it or not - but check this thread out, might give you something neat to think about!

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?p=134599#post134599[/url]

Oh, yeah. Check out all of Bluevetteracer's posts. (Except the ones aimed at me.) He's pretty good in the start-up sprint.
    Speak less. Say more.

Oh I know exactly how I am going to give it to her, Ill be waiting outside for her to come out and ill have the flower tucked in my jacket. When she comes up to me ill....

ok I dont have it all figured out, but ill hide it until the last minute when it is too late for her mawahaha.

A flower is a fantastic idea! Awww how cute...romance is so sweet, I wish it lasted longer in a relationship.

Magic tricks are always good for a pleasant smile. Trim smooth the stem of a long-stemmed rose, leaving only minimal leaf. Wear loose cuffed jacket or shirt. Slide rose up sleeve. Cup bloom in palm. When you go to shake her hand (or reach to her ear saying, "What's this in your hair?" or whatever) , grasp bloom with fingertips, flick fingers quickly to cause rose to suddenly emerge out of apparently empty hand. Alternately, hide bloom further into palm, then drop arm to let flower fall into grasp and present it. Takes some practice and, just before you meet, some pre-prep. Drawback: She'll want to see other tricks.
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast