+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Deciding between two

Deciding between two

Okay so heres my story, I just met these two girls, one of them I work with (not personally work with she just works in my company on the other side of the plant) and known for a while and talked to her (friendly) here and there, she ended up leaving my company and recently just came back, we caught up and I ended up scoring her number and we talked and texted to feel each other out, I really liked her and enjoyed seeing her at work at the end of the day we'd meet up for like 20-30min (I worked first shift she worked second) but the whole working with your partner thing kinda turned me off.. mean while I met another girl who I started talking to, long story short I cut off the girl from work because this other girl I felt had way more in common and we clicked so smoothly, were dating now and I ignored the girl from work and stopped talking to her because I'm with this other girl, this girl has a few qualitys I don't care for such as she's a workaholic, travels often for work and what not, also since we've been dating we got into a few fights nothing to crazy or anything we couldn't talk about and fix shortly after, well here's the thing that gets me, at first me and this girl it was like love at first sight, I couldn't get enough of her, but now after almost a month i feel like my emotions are changing because I end up running into the other girl from work a few times last week, we say hi, I feel tension so we kinda caught up and talked we kinda cut the awkwardness and we agreed to be "aquantiences"/ friends" again. But what really gets me is I'm in a relationship with this girl but lately after seeing this other one from work I have been thinking about her like crazy and I'm starting to kinda push the other one away unintentionally .. I'm thinking I may be making a wrong decision not giving the work girl a chance but at the same time I'm not sure if I wanna loose the other girl I'm with.. I can't tell but it seems to me like my heart might be telling me give this work girl a chance, but I'm not sure because at first my heart choose the other girl.. I'd hate to loose a perfect girl and make a huge mistake... Any advise? I know it's kind of hard to understand and probably stupid to ask but anything is appreciated..

Maybe you aren't ready to be in a committed relationship, and that is why the girl you are with now isn't working out for you and you've lost interest and are back to the work girl once again with new found interest. Whatever you do, don't try to date both, if you need a time out from the current girl, then ask for it but don't expect her to wait around while you make up your mind, most girls won't. Can't you talk to your GF about what you both want out of this relationship and try to repair first? If it doesn't work then break up and see where it goes with the other girl...

Nothing will ever be perfect and the grass isn't always greener on the other side, it's an illusion.

It looks like you don't really know what you want in a girl. Figure that out first, list down your criteria of the girl you want to be with and you'll know which one to choose. Trust your instinct, it's been developed for over a million years.
    https://www.How2WinWomen.com Save Time, Effort
    https://www.How2WinWomen.com and Money Doing
    https://www.How2WinWomen.com Just What Works

You definitely don't know what you want, and that can happen to anyone. I think that you should continue to give your current relationship a fair chance. I don't think you should strike up a friendship with the other woman, because clearly it is clouding your judgment. Besides, working with someone you're interested in dating is almost always a terrible idea (and I know from experience). Just because you start dating someone doesn't mean you become blind to other attractive, interesting people. But do not make the mistake of thinking that feeling attracted to someone is the same as compatibility, or that it will lead to a significant relationship. It's only been one month with your current girlfriend, and depending on how much time you've been spending together, maybe you just need to readjust the sails, per say. Focus on what is good about your relationship with her, and give it a fair shot. If it doesn't work out, then call it a loss and move on.
    "Caring is not an advantage."