+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Keep Her Happy ?

How to Keep Her Happy ?

here are few tips to keep your girl happy

1. Don't check out other women, or at least not in front of your girlfriend! I cannot stress to you how incredibly annoying it is to watch your guy gawking at someone else. We know you look at other girls, and we know you think they are hot, but we don't want to see or hear about it from you. Keep that behavior for when you're with your friends. This is a surefire way to turn her sweet mood into sour.

2. Tell her she is beautiful, not hot. A woman can hear she is hot from just about anyone, even the dude next to her at the red light, and well it gets old. Make her feel special by telling her how beautiful she looks today, or how pretty she is. Believe me, you will get a much more positive reaction then if you were to say, "Baby, you're so hot."

3. Don't play games. Why do guys feel the need to wait three days after they've gone out with a girl to call her? This is by far the stupidest game ever played. If you like her, then call her, whenever you want. Women hate sitting by the phone wondering if you're going to call. It makes us think you aren't interested, so call her the next day, I promise she won't think you're too clingy.

Good advice