+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How To Get Back Your Ex Girlfriend

How To Get Back Your Ex Girlfriend

1. You should not beg her to come back. Do not chase after her. Agree with the breakup and let her go. You should never ever beg her to come back. Begging destroys attraction and it will only make your ex feels that she had made the right decision to leave you.

2. Get rid of all negative thoughts. After a breakup, it is common for you to feel hurt and negative. However, if you want to get back with your ex girlfriend, you need to purge all the negative thoughts and emotions. Remember: every day, couples get back together regardless of the situation. Your situation is not hopeless.

3. Work on yourself. Instead of chasing your ex girlfriend, work on yourself to become more attractive. Go to the gym or take additional classes to enhance yourself. By working on yourself, you will also meet new people and lead a good social life.

4. Practice gratitude. A breakup is not the end of the world. There are other good things in your life and it is important to appreciate them. Start every morning by counting the important things you still have with you, like career, family, friends, etc. Be grateful for them.

Here's my personal advice for getting back together with an ex.

1. Don't.

2. Don't!

3. DON'T!!!!!

LOL! Okay, so it isn't a hard-set rule. SOMETIMES there actually CAN be situations where it would make sense to give an ex another try. In general, though, I think the basic rule of thumb is that your exes are your exes for a reason. In most cases, if it didn't work out before, why exactly is it going to work out the next time? Frankly, about the only time it may make sense to attempt to get back together with an ex is if whatever caused the break-up before has changed. Or maybe if they can be fixed with some work.

Though, in most cases, I am always a believer in leaving the past in the past.