+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i trust her

should i trust her

hi,i am from india which is supposed to be vary traditional view,i am in love with a girl she proposed me 2 months back ,i said yes we use to talk her everyday,she call me every morning i smile loooking towards me and give me flying kiss ,but 2 day before i saw her talking with a guy she was talking with him alsmost for 1.5 min
    she call me on that day and without i ask her she said i am sorry i didn't ask her about anything still she said sorry,and told that the guy was actully proposing her,but i ask her that if he try to propose you should say no and just reject him but you wwas talking to him almost 1.5 min then she told me she cant be so much rude to anybody she said no to him also she was scared if the guy told her mom about her relation ship with me. she also said me to trust her ...............
    bu she was lie to me once when i ask her about that she told me that she lie at time because she was scared that i will get angry ...
    she said she will not leave me ,she always pray for me at god and always in love with me
    but how can i trust her she lie tome once and she is just 16 can i trust that she will not change please help..........

Now here's a train wreck on its way to happening.

Ssameer, you're both still children, for goodness sake. You must EXPECT change of all kinds. And should try be happy about it. Us older guys sit around a lot WISHING for things to change.

Chances are, she will NOT always love you. Nor will you always love her. And bothering her too much about who she talks to for "1.5 min" is the very type of thing that will cause THAT change to happen more quickly. If you can't overcome your suspicion and worry about her talking to other guys, you should probably move on to finding love with someone else.

::I can hardly believe you counted the seconds::
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by ssameer
    Should I trust her
    If you have to ask that then you obviously don't so no.

Do the two of you have to hide your relationship? Your culture is new to me, so I'm not sure how to respond. If she says to trust her, then you should. I don't really see a reason not to. Don't get too mad at her for things she tells you so she won't lie about something because she's afraid of your response. She is pretty young so her feelings and thinking will probably change as she ages. How old are you?

OMG....1.5 Minutes??? Wow. Thats bad
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yeah. What Junsui said, too.

::Cute tattoo, BTW, Junsui. Who's the guy and what's he doing in your gallery? i'm jealous.::
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Yeah. What Junsui said, too.

::Cute tattoo, BTW, Junsui. Who's the guy and what's he doing in your gallery? i'm jealous.::
    Who are you talking about? lol