+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she means alot to me, don't know what to do

she means alot to me, don't know what to do

i have a girl friend, we are friends for more than a year and did so much meaningfull things and have tons of memories, but she always had huge mood swings and anger issues and during her mood swings she always fight with but she did that always on messages not on my face i mean never and she did show anger to everyone she show that to me or her family. i know that that mood swings hurt her too so i never get offended by it i always try to supportive and try to talk about it but in her mood swings she got so angry that she doesn't want to hear anything and i always end up being blocked on whatsapp or faceboo, and even on phone calls, so everytime that happen i give her time to calm down and we make up somehow always, i mean we faught too much but everytime we end up together and when we make up i can see her excitement of that on her face and she act like a child around me which i adore so much, but whenever she don't calm down for long i go to her work place unannounce and she melts everytime but i never overdo it whenever it is necessary, the thing is this time we fight than no contact for days and i went to her workplace and she was with her friend, may be because of friend she got uncomfirtable and got angry( first time on my face) and told me to never come here or contact in any way, it's been days and now i can not even go to her workplace so what should i do now, i don't want to sound desprate but we faught for like thousand time and always make up and i know for sure even i mean so much for her and she showed that several times, thing is i don't wanna give on her just because of stupid mood swings what should i do i really appreciate the honest answers please

Jeez she sounds like a hassle. If I were you I would respect her wishes for space, have flowers delivered to her work, and let her come to you. Next time you make up you might want to gently talk to her about getting checked for bipolar disorder, there are medications that can calm the intensity of her mood swings.

to me she sounds like a real hothead...and if i were you i'd stop doing things just to please her & not make her mad . i had a friend who was the sort of person that i could talk to/joke /chit chat with only when she was in "the mood" ,the rest of the time she'd ignore me like as if i wasn't standing right infront of her and talking to her..yeeesh and...oh man..if i don't do stuff for her when she asks me to she'd be furious.!!..& other times i forget all that when she's calm and sweet & we'd talk n laugh like good old buddies. the last time she yelled at me for no good reason at all, was the last straw. i concluded she never really respected me enough
    she & i aren't frens anymore cuz i can't take all the crap,& i can't imagine how it wud be if i were actually dating someone like that.
    my point is you seem to be the only one trying real hard to make ur relationship work..i believe she too has to put in some effort, cuz she seems to me like she's taking you for granted. it's just my opinion..i could be wrong but hope this helps !
    do what you fear most