+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 years of break up

2 years of break up

hey everyone,
    I'm new here and I would like to share my story here, for if everyone had kinda the same experience..

So, 2 years ago, my ex, who I dated for a year left me suddenly via sms. Long story short, he probably stopped loving me. And 4 or 5 months later, not sure, he started dating another girl. And some days ago, I checked his Instagram, something I never did these 2 years and it looks like he has ANOTHER girl.

The thing is, I'm not entirely over him. I mean, of course the feelings I had on the recent break up are not the same as the ones I have now, I feel wayyyy more better, but the thought of him is still there. And it's not a thought of loving him, it's a thought that makes me feel bad cause he moved on waaaayyyy quicker than me, and he already had his life made with another girl 2 times... for the love of god I feel so stupid, I keep on trying to "heal" with self help articles and that dumb shirt and it doesn't help!!!!!! it's just bullsh*t

every time I decide I won't think of him anymore, that thought makes my stomach sick again and I, again catch myself thinking about everything and over analyzing

have one of you had some experience like this? I feel really misunderstood by friends/family...

thanks for reading!

You are not over him because you haven't distracted yourself with someone else, you have no one to compare him too. You need to get your flirt on and put yourself in social situations to meet a new guy, at this point even a meaningless one night stand will give you some confidence. I would guess you don't miss him, you miss the intimacy. I would also guess you have been keeping to yourself alot in these past 2 years. What is holding you back from meeting new people?

thing is in every relationship there are two people, one who cares more and one who cares less, clearly u r the one who cares more that makes u better person don't worry one day u will get completely over him but till than key to not thinking about him is keep yourself busy in anything i mean any freaking thing, this works for everyone

I agree with bloodtippedrose.. My first bad breakup with my wife i was heartbroken for a year .. My secound breakup with my fiance was devistating but the pain only lasted a week .. we made love on a sunday i texted her monday morning saying how amazing it was and I loved her .. She replied yes it was love you too .. Tuesday she walked out on me leaving her 20 year old son ...not a half hour after she left her dad called me to say "aggie just showed up here with a young kid and went up to her old appartment with him taking pillows and blankets... what the hell us going on" turned out I was left for her 24 year old choir director from church ... Her son made me go on a dating site that weekend ... I went from a nervous breakdown to happiest ive ever been in a week ... **** this guy get on with your life .. Youll meet someone better ...

I agree with all the advise they have given you it will help you move on but if you cant and feel like he is the one for you, your supposed to be together then i can help you get him back here is how i can help you http://drleo.co.za/Lost-love-spell-to-bring-back-you%E2%80%99re-ex-boyfriend.html but only if you cant move on, or cant see your self without him
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za