+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A confused girl need some advise..

A confused girl need some advise..

Hello mates!
    Nice to see you. Im actually pretty bad at english but i will try to describe my situation and hope that you want to share your opinion with me.
    I met the most beautiful guy for almost four months ago. He was very sure that he wanted me right away and told me he loved me only one month after that. I thought that was strange because in my eyes he didnt know what he loved, we barely knew eachother! I also knew i wasnt ready for that kind of serious relationship and i was very clare that i needed to think about myself these summer (july-August) when im far away from him in work.
    Anyhow we kept seeing eachother in a very intense way. I almost moved in with him for one month, and we apeared like we were in a relationship. After that we both went out on different trips and we saw eachother two times on one month, but we talked to eachother almost every day, like a couple.
    Meanwhile these days made me change my feelings and mind, and i started to belive that we could make it work in a distance relationship.
    The only thing was that he have, under this time apart, started to take a distance between us already. We have change places, i want him and he is not sure of what he want, if he loves me anymore, and want to just think about himself.
    Am i stupid to belive that he might be afraid for the distance to?
    Or that he need a little time?
    He also tells me that he doesnt want to loose me, that he wants me on the same way as before but just more time for himself.
    Is it obvious that i just getting used?
    I am leaving him for two months on saturday, is it the best thing to cut one of my best friends of for now?
    I only wonder how it had been if i didnt have to leave..

long distance relationships dont work unless you both got time and money to make up the distance oh and intense deep sensual feelings and confidense and trust in one another just my opinion though

Unfortunately, none of us can necessarily tell you what to do. These kind of situations are personal and no two are exactly alike. Long distance relationships are very hard. They CAN work, but the often don't. It sounds like the "long distance" part of your relationship is going to be temporary. If that is true, that is a good first sign. However, that doesn't necessarily mean it can last. Nor, though, does it automatically mean it cannot.

Based on what you have shared with us, I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I'd do if this were me. Based on the specifics of what you shared, I think I would personally lean towards ending things for now.... with the agreement that you will remain friends and that you may see how things feel when you are both geographically close again. In other words, you'd both be free to date others and would officially consider yourself no longer together. If fate should then see you both still single when you are close again, then you could decide if you want to try again.... or if the distance maybe showed you that you two are better just as friends.

That is what I would do, though. If that doesn't feel right for you two, you should do what you both think is best. If you two want to give the long distance thing a try, then you should at least try. So, really that has to be up to you. Not an easy decision you have ahead of you, so I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope you are able to come to a decision you both feel is best.