+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I wait for him?

Should I wait for him?

Hey.

I ve dated a guy like 3 mounths and a half and we are officialy gf/bf. He interduse me to his mother close friends and it was perfect till one day he said that he have some issiues that need to be fixed. He was really stressed out.
    So he said that we wont see eachother that much for a while. And i understand because he has really some problems that he needs to solve and i respect that.

He said if i need something or if i have some issiues i need to tell him so he will help me. In this time I went to the hospital and he viseted me to see me if i am ok because i was really ill. But i didnt know how he find out about this. We aslo went to a trip for 3 days and he was all the time nervious and stressed out and I understand him. It was risky for him because we went over the border in other country and the problem is something about law stuff…. And when we came back home he says goodbye he give me a kiss and told me “dont worry if i need something just tell me”and “see u soon” and he give money for any case (food, rent..) and I resisted because I didnt need it.

3 weeks later i tell him that i have some personal problems and I would probably move to my parents house. His response was really rude for me. “It will be like it will be “,” your life its not over”, “i also have now this problem and i dont know what to do but we will see how its turned out”…. i thought he would be nicer and like show some compasion because its hard for me this time and not knowing how is he all the time. He told me that i shoudnt worry if i moved to my parents house “when i fix the problem i will come to ur place evryday if its necessary”. Then i told him that i m stressed now and dont know how to handle all the things…At the end i asked him “do you have feelings for me/do u love me”. He didnt answer that. I didn t heared of him 1 mounth from now.

I started to doubt if he really loves me and that he is avoiding me because he is scared to tell me its over or something.
    i dont know if i shoud wait for him i really love him but if he would love me back he would see me more often or just text me or call me from different number or something. Is he playing with me? Or is he so stressed out that he dont want to hear and see me?

My friend told me that i shouldn t never write to him first again. HE must if he will write first to me when he solve his stuff.

I m confused dont know what to think anymore.

Whats ur advice to do?

from what you have said here,there is nothing that points to him not caring about you. like u said he has problems he needs to take care of and that he is really stressed out.unless u can be of any help to him, it's best u give him time to do whatever he has to do .
    what about when you told him about you having problems and that you're going to live with your parents, it really depends on whether you told him all that be cause obviously he needs to know or did u sound like you wanted him to just drop everything he was doing and come rushing to you and to help you with your problems/console you/comfort you because that would be why he responded the way he did.
    and in the end u asked if he still had feelings for you..he must have resented that..cuz he has already told you that he would be there for you and as soon as he had taken care of things he would come to your place everyday if necessary.
    so i guess the right thing to do is..you know..maybe apologize ..wish him luck and that all turns out well and that you'll be waiting for him to come home ....in the meantime u can focus on dealing with your own issues. i wish you luck and i hope all goes well for u too.hope this helps.
    do what you fear most

sounds like one day soon he might be going to jail how long did you want to wait again?

- - - Updated - - -

plus the fact that he doesnt trust you with his quote un quote stuff means he doesnt trust you that much or that hes trying to keep you out of harms way with things he may or maynot be involed in sounds shady to me