+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I wrong for? PLEASE HELP!

Am I wrong for? PLEASE HELP!

Well, here’s now it goes. I've been going out with my future wife for about a year and a half now. Its kind of unbelievable how much we are in love, we'll stay till 5 in the morning sometimes just talking about stuff and hugging. We'll have some great days out to places like animal parks and such. It's a really great relationship but there’s just a problem.

There was this guy she went out on a date for like a day because she fancied him but then after that day she started liking me. We'd been going out for quite awhile and he started saying stuff about her and me, and those where very nasty things. We had a go at him a few times but stayed friends. Then a little while after that they where talking on the internet and he said, your boobs looked huge today, are they dd or something. She then told him her bra size; she must have felt bad and came up stairs to tell me about it, we tell each other everything.

So I said that I didn't want her talking with him anymore really and she agreed. They didn't see each other at school all summer and now she’s back. They've started talking about and she says he's changed! I don't believe he has and I can't help feeling like shit when I find out she’s been talking to him. We've had a few arguments about it and she says she'll only talk to him on Tuesdays ( That's when she mainly sees him) then she keep changing it and now it's other days as well and hanging around with him for maybe 30mins by herself.

We had such a big arguments last night that she ended up saying if I can't stop being like this then we'll have to end out relationship and now she says she didn't mean it, but why say it? Why does she seem to be choosing him over my feelings? She’s got other guy mates and that’s perfectly fine with me because I do trust her but with him it just makes me feel funny, if you know what I mean, upset. Am I just being a Jackass or a twat? Let me know what you think please! I'd rather be with her and feel like this than not be with her btw.

Oh, and this guy appears to call her babe, normally she'd hate that i'm sure but with him she doesn't.

If you are still in school, you are too young to be calling anyone your future wife. She may (or may not) like him - that is what being young is all about, and you can't stop her from seeing him. All attempts to do so will nake her mad and make you look controlling. All you can do is decide whether or not you are willing to tolerate it.

Why do you callher your future wife? Are you two engaged? If yes, then I would probably agree with you. If no, then why are you calling her your future wife? That seems twisted in and of itself; and I've have to say you are controlling and insecure.

Screw it. Tell her fine. Break up with her. She'll come crawling back.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I think you are just jealous. If you know your relationship is FINE and that she loves YOU, why getting so upset over something as silly as that? Seriously, she's doing nothing but talking to that guy, not even that often. If he's an ******* as you say, she will soon realize it herself and it'll be over. Be patient! Don't show her how upset you are, don't fight..it will only spoil your relationship when there's really no reason to.
    <3 SeReNa <3

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sipas123
    Why does she seem to be choosing him over my feelings?

I can see why you would be upset with that which I think would bother anyone. An jealousy is a big part of this but at the same point I think I would be jealous too if someone said something about her chest like that. I think she is very close to this guy and she's used to talking with him about these things and just figures you should understand. She may have gotten upset with you because you gave her an altimatum which is a control factor. I would just be honest again on how you feel about all this and that you trust her but you don't trust this guy or his attentions with her. I'm sure idf she wants the relationship to work, she'll try and come to some kind of compromise somewhere.