+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm a virgin, but I'm meeting this filipina girl..

I'm a virgin, but I'm meeting this filipina girl..

Hi I've never had a girlfriend before, and have never even kissed a girl. This woman that I worked with invited me to the Philippines to try and set me up with her niece. She knows that I like filipina girls because I went out with this other filipina girl at work a few times. I have been texting her niece and found out that she has had four boyfriends. She is 22 and I am 32. She was surprised that I never had a girlfriend.

Asking the girls here.. Do you think this is a turn off for her? Would a girl want someone who is older than her to be experienced when she is with him? Does it matter? Should I get some experience before I meet her? Or do you think she will understand? Please help!

I'm going to advise you based off how I and how I feel most other women would feel about your questions and tell you how it is. In general, girls do want someone more experienced than them especially when the guy is older than them. I think that's because most often men play the dominant role in intimacy. However, this really doesn't matter to some women. If I was interested in an older guy and they told me they had no experience I wouldn't immediately shut them down because if I really like the guy I'd be more than willing to see it through. Additionally, Filipina women may have a different view culturally than I do. If you happen to gain some experience before your encounter, great, but you shouldn't seek it for the sole purpose of becoming more experienced. If she's the one for you she will understand and be willing to explore that path with you. Good luck!

To hear a 32yr old man has never had a gf is not initially a turn off but it does make you wonder why? Is he ugly? Nerdy? Shy? An asshole? Absorbed with work? Whats wrong with him? Though on the other hand if I heard a guy I was thinking about going on a date with was a virgin, I would think it was neat or sexy in a way, something that you don't come across often. Its sort of an honor to get to take away a guys virginity. Also you don't want to waste your first time with some random whore, you're gonna remember that shit forever.

Still though, while your first time might get a pass, we don't like guys that are bad in bed or, putting it bluntly, cum by a brush of the leg. So I do recommend that you train your body to deal with pleasure and build your stamina, with toys like fleshlight, NOT a whore!

Bottom line, your personality is going to be more of a turn on/off than your sexual status. Good luck!

Thanks. Both of you have good advice. I can see that someone younger would want someone older than them to be more experienced. I thought about getting some experience with a random girl, but you're right (bloodtippedrose), I don't want to remember that as my first time. I'm just afraid, I don't want to be weird intimately or anything. Should I at least get experience kissing? Would that be a big turn off if I was a bad kisser?

You have nothing to worry if you're still a virgin. Mostly of the Filipina even they do have boyfriends before it doesn't mean that they are experienced in intimacy. Most of them are more reserved when it comes to that. You shouldn't worry if you're a bad kisser or a good kisser, a kiss is a kiss it becomes special to someone you love and loves you back. You should be more cautious of your feelings and getting to know the person more. Being a virgin is not a lesser factor for most Filipina actually its a greater factor. So just do what you have to do.

Crys712,

Reading your post actually makes me feel a lot better. I think you're right. It shouldn't matter if we both like/love each other. I'm just going to be myself and hopefully she'll like me. I do think a strong emotional connection is very important. Thank you!