+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Virgin girl at 30, what do Western men think?

Virgin girl at 30, what do Western men think?

Hi

I am a Asian girl, 30 yo, and still virgin (It is normal in my Religious)
    My apperance: beautiful, nice, sweet, charming, opened mind with perfect setting body. (quoted by Men, including western men)
    My problem: i always have children in me,very childish, i tend to not grow up in thinking. I haven't had any serious relationship cause all my relationships was like a buddy relationship, ( hold, kiss, playful,romantic...)... like a school boy and school girl. (And i only like a cutest and coolest boys in the circle )

It is ok for me to date a Asian man, cause they like Virgin girls.
    But i am in a relationship with a western man for 1 month so far. He like me so much, he is crazy on me. He did the first bald move to date me and kiss me all the time and now i really like him. I am thinking i will break the virgin at the age of 30yo, change mind, and enjoy life. But i am worry what he think if he know i am still virgin at 30...

SO QUESTION IS: WHAT DO YOU WESTERN GUY THINK ABOUT DATING A GIRL VIRGIN AT HER 30? DO THEY RUN AWAY OR ELSE....

Thanks

Notes: many western young guy in my office like me, but i am just not so confident.
    Last edited by lust; 29-06-13 at 01:45 PM.

A very beautiful quality!

It's sad that a girl would wonder if her being a virgin might be a bad thing.
    Last edited by toknow; 29-06-13 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    A beautiful quality!

It's sad that a girl would wonder if her being a virgin might be a bad thing.
    Because i've heard that western men don't like virgin girl, cause they think she is not skillful and it makes him feel more responsible.. or think she is weird...bla la ....sort of that thing...
    Last edited by lust; 29-06-13 at 02:05 PM.

If they want a skillful girl, tell them to go to a hooker.

It's much better for the girl not to be skillful, she can learn to be skillful with the one she loves.
    Last edited by toknow; 29-06-13 at 02:07 PM.

Lust, unfortuately for you, toknow is the extreme minority, and he's actually considered to be quite a creep for his fetish on virgin "pure" (and all that BS) women. Most guys wouldn't be interested in dating a virgin woman. However, since you are already in a relationship with your partner, I think you should tell him as soon as possible. If he likes you and loves you, he will probably accept your condition, since you are willing to lose your virginity with him. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and tell him. Honesty is the most important thing :-).

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Lust, unfortuately for you, toknow is the extreme minority, and he's actually considered to be quite a creep for his fetish on virgin "pure" (and all that BS) women. Most guys wouldn't be interested in dating a virgin woman. However, since you are already in a relationship with your partner, I think you should tell him as soon as possible. If he likes you and loves you, he will probably accept your condition, since you are willing to lose your virginity with him. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and tell him. Honesty is the most important thing :-).
    Thanks. i am very nervous to tell him, it's hard to say
    Last week, we slept with each other, but we just gave french kisses, cuddle and sleep like children together all night. He is a kind man and respectful that why i want to lose my virginity with him. I also prepared me to lose this relationship for some other reasons (he will soon get back his country...)

I think you are a creep, searock. And if you think being pure is creepy, then there is something majorly wrong with you.

And you can only speculate what most men prefer, since you don't know most men. So, your advice is as good as throwing the dice.
    Last edited by toknow; 29-06-13 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    I think you are a creep, searock. And if you think being pure is creepy, then there is something majorly wrong with you.

And you can only speculate what most men prefer, since you don't know most men. So, your advice is as good as throwing the dice.
    Most western men.

Lust, so this will not be a long-term relationship? Are you OK with losing your virginity with a guy who you aren't going to be with long-term? To clarify: there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. However, if you've waited so long I'm assuming it's because you wanted to "save" yourself for marriage or something? Or did you change your mind? If so, I think you made the right decision.
    Last edited by searock; 29-06-13 at 04:05 PM.

Most western men.

Lust, so this will not be a long-term relationship? Are you OK with losing your virginity with a guy who you aren't going to be with long-term? To clarify: there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. However, if you've waited so long I'm assuming it's because you wanted to "save" yourself for marriage or something? Or did you change your mind? If so, I think you made the right decision.
    I am not sure if this will be a long term relationship or not. We never know the future, we have no plan together that's why he's always carefully with me, not want to crash my life or hurt me. I want to lose my virginity for this man cause he really cares for myself, not because i am beautiful or for sex, because he is respectful, kind, passionate, handsome, perfect outfit...lol. He came to me at the worse time of my life, my crisis. We are very good kisser, we kiss in every scene, and i think i should get loose. And one more reason is that i change my mind right now.
    Last edited by lust; 29-06-13 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lust View Post
    I am not sure if this will be a long term relationship or not. We never know the future, we have no plan together. I want to lose my virginity for this man cause he really cares for myself, not because i am beautiful or for sex, because he is respectful, kind, passionate. And one more reason is that i change my mind, i am too out of date.
    If you trust this man 100%, then go for it. I'm happy for you :-). Keep in mind that the first time is rarely enjoyable, although in your case it might not be so bad, since he is experienced. In any case, make sure he knows that you're a virgin, so that he will be extra gentle. Good luck and keep us updated :-)!

If you trust this man 100%, then go for it. I'm happy for you :-). Keep in mind that the first time is rarely enjoyable, although in your case it might not be so bad, since he is experienced. In any case, make sure he knows that you're a virgin, so that he will be extra gentle. Good luck and keep us updated :-)!
    This hook up is my project only. I am not sure how many % bravery to tell him the truth. We slept together sometimes, he is crazy for me but very respectful. We more tend to be a good friend for long term. I am afraid to crash this friendship...
    lol
    Last edited by lust; 29-06-13 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lust View Post
    This hook up is my project only. I am not sure how many % bravery to ask him. We more tend to be a good friend for long term. I am afraid to crash this friendship...
    lol
    Don't worry about that - there isn't much of a friendship if you are attracted to one another. Just make sure you use protection.

Tell him the truth. He will understand if you tell him it is part of your culture. I dont think you should go straight from kissing to sex though. Maybe you should just touch each other a few times first and try oral if you are comfortable with that and then move onto sex. That way you will feel more comfortable and relaxed when you do have sex coz the first time can be awful if you are too tense.

You can look up tips online on how to touch him and oral. But only do it if you want to and he will do the same to you.

Best of luck

Like winning the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Road View Post
    Like winning the lottery.
    What do you mean by that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast