+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Virgin girlfriend

Virgin girlfriend

Hello everyone. I have not been to the forums for a while.

I have a wonderful girlfriend and we have been seeing each other for three years and we plan to be married about this time next year. She is 29 and I am 33. We have recently become intimate to a certain extent and we have discovered that she is very small at the entrance of her vagina. (this is somewhat embarrassing to describe but I'll try) One finger is about all she can accept and two fingers simply will not fit. Obviously intercourse is not an option at this time due to her discomfort.

She is hesitant to discuss this situation with others and agrees that if it continues she will have to make an appoint with a Doctor. We live in a very rural area far from towns or cities as we are trying to be as self-sufficient as possible on our little homestead here in the boonies.

Can anyone offer reasonable advice to remedy this situation? We have searched the internet without much success. We have tried some stretching of the vaginal opening with a little success but it is painful to my lady.

Thanks

Given that I'm a women I'll try to advise you the best I can. To me this sounds like one of two things: it's either medically/genetically she has a small vagina or that your trying to put too much in it too early in the game. Some women need more foreplay than others and your girlfriend might be one of them. Make sure when you put your fingers in her that she's really turned on so shes wet. Also try lube. Focus on her clit before any "insertion". I don't know if you already know all of what I've stated or not because you didn't specify, but that's what I'd try first. If this advice is old news to you then I recommend she talk about it with a doctor because the experts will know more than anyone on this forum. Best of luck!

Truly you need to bite the bullet and take the trip into the city to see a gynecologist. They can give you the right advice to make sure she is comfortable during intercourse and stretching. They will also probably send you home with proper instruction on using a vaginal dilator set. It is really important to start small. It takes time but you want to do it right otherwise she will end up hating sex associating it with pain and then everyone loses! The doctor is the best route for sure, but they do sell the sets on amazon as well.

Thanks for the advice hiddenkite and bloodtippedrose. I assure you we have been very gentile and have not even come close to injuring her. She is my precious lady and I would never hurt her in any way. We have used several different kinds of lubricants made specifically for that purpose and she also produces plenty of the natural lubricant on her own. We plan to visit the OB/GYN next Friday. The only reason I posted this was in hopes that someone would say "oh sure this happens all the time and there is a simple remedy to the problem" but I guess this may be a bit more involved than that.

If it's so small that you can only fit one finger inside of her, she probably should see a doctor. While that's not widely common, it can happen. If you're so far away from the doctors, you can try researching some things online. At least finding out how common it actually is may help you both understand the situation better, and then she can make a decision about where to go from there.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

It could be a condition called vaginismus which is when the vagina appears smaller than it should be. But as others have suggested, a professional should really look at it.