+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey fellas! Need your honest opinions

Hey fellas! Need your honest opinions

At one point I was talking to this guy, that I became interested in. Well about a week or so ago I may have overreacted because I felt I was being ignored. He works a busy job and can't always text, but somehow manages to be on Facebook? This leaves me feeling ignored and like he doesn't want to talk to me. I was debating if I should bring it up to him or not and I did. I said that I didn't like how I was feeling ignored and I'm chillen. He then says that he is sorry and that he has been under a lot of stress. He even said he becomes a recluse. I overreacted and said I'm sorry all this is happening, but why should I get ignored. We haven't talked since then and today I sent him a message about 3 hours ago saying hey, how are you? I didn't get a reply yet.

What should I do? He made me feel nervous but comfortable when we kissed, held my sweaty hands even after I resisted and talked for 3 hours in his car about whatever.

Do I apologize for my behavior? I think he is done with me. He has told me that maybe he likes me more than I do or see value once neglected. I just don't know what to do. Then why be on fb and not take the time to reply. Help.

Please be honest.
    Thank you

Text him when you see he is active on FB, since he obviously has free time to do that and if he doesn't reply back it's deliberate and he just isn't interested because most people are all over people they are interested in -- you know this.

Are you apologizing for caring too much? If so, don't say sorry -- just text a hey what's up or something similar -- keep it casual, no I am sorry.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.