+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do i doo? Need help!

What do i doo? Need help!

There is this girl that I really like. We can call her sam (not her real name). We used to snapchat all the time. I would just ask her stuff about herself, like do you have siblings. I asked her if she liked six flags and she said yea we should get a group to go. I said sure and the next week 4 of us went to six flags. We had a fun time but she wanted to go on water rides. I didn't want to but I went on anyways. A couple days later we were snapchatting and she was talking about how she plays video games. Out of nowhere I ask her if she wants to date. She replies "No wtf you know I don't like anyone like that." I send her a picture of some dates (the fruit) because it was a little embarrasing and I just played it off as a joke. Her best friend texts me and asks me about the date thing. The best friend basically told me sam thinks of me as a friend. So I keep talking to the best friend and I ask her if I should make some metal roses and give them to sam because she has mono. The best friend says don't do it unless you want her to stop talking to you. Things are a little awkward between the three of us and I see them at work every couple days. Sam still has mono, I still wanna give her the metal roses, I could really use some advice on this. Btw we are all 16.

man first thing is always make it clear to the girl about your actual intention, if you like her as more than a friend or a relationship just be clear about it don't ever think your always being nice to her make you get her or your love is going to change her or make her fall in love believe me if you do things like that you will end up in friendzone for sure, from the start tell her you see her as more than friend weather she like it or not, believe me girls love when guy show " i don't give a fcuk " kind of attitude, this sounds weird but it is the truth