+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's my next move?

What's my next move?

I dated my ex for 3 years. I broke up with him because I panicked. I thought things were progressing too fast so I ran. We’ve been broken up for about a year now. He’s my best friend. He and I still talk every day. Back in February I realized I wanted to fix things and get back with him, I just didn’t know how. So I drug my feet until June. I ended a very bad toxic relationship and told my ex that I wanted to fix things. He said he needed time to find/fix himself, that I made him turn his emotions off because I hurt him and I needed to give him time. He’s also just started dating someone a few weeks ago. I don’t know what to do. One side he says he wants to get back together and fix us, but then the other side he’s with her and isnt willing to fix it. I told him that I would wait for him, no matter how long it took. I’m dead serious about wanting him back and not running anymore. It just makes things worse. Is there to much water under the bridge? Did I cause to much damage? Any advice would be great.

ow, so you drug yourself?? don't you love yourself?? why hurt it so much??
    you should move on, you should find a new boyfriend. if your ex can find another girl, why can't you? yes, you can!
    stop call him and stop wait for him. you deserve the best, don't wait for your sunshine, do catch it, do create it! yes, you can!