+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm lost, I don't know to do.

I'm lost, I don't know to do.

So me and my Girlfriend recently ended, and although over the years and with previous relationships ending I've learnt to deal with the pin better than I used to, it doesn't make it any easier. I'm quite insecure on my own, I hate being lonely and often find myself actively looking for someone to spend my time with for the sake of having someone there, which of course is wrong and won't get me anywhere. But what I want to know is, what do I do? When will I find the relationship that actually works for me? Do I just focus on myself? I really am lost and find myself wishing my ex would just text me, I'm being strong and not talking to her despite it killing me, I iist want an opinion on what I should do and whether things will get better for me? Please.

you feel lost maybe bcz of the memory you spend together,, like you used to laugh together, but now you are lonely and that make you sad.
    you know what, maybe you don't miss her but you miss all the memory with her. and you are not ready for losing that memories..
    you should create a new memory of your life, a memory with your friend, your parents, your brother or your sister..
    find a new friend, start a chit chat, start a busy activity to forget her.
    i hope its help

Train yourself not to dwell on it. You're not a bad person for wanting to be happy and not sad. Break the cycle, which means let go more and more with time