+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she ignoring me?

Why is she ignoring me?

Okay so back in August I saw this really pretty girl in history class and instantly fell in love. Then in April, I DMed the girl from my history class on Instagram and then we started talking for a few days ad eventually we exchanged numbers. After texting for around a month, we then exchanged Snapchats. At first she didn't snap much but as we started chatting on there, she starting to send me a lot of cute selfies. All was well. Sometime in June, I went to my friends graduation party and while I was there I noticed that she was there too! At first we both tried to avoid each other bc it would be really awkward bc weve talked for months digitally but not much irl. Eventually though, we were watching a movie and her and her friends were there too, and the whole time she seemed like she was tried to impress me and we talked for a while after the party. Just as it seemed like it could turn into something special, one day she just stopped responding. She was active on social media and nothing happened to her. It's July 24th and she started ignoring around June 20th. I'm not sure what to do or why she starting doing this. I said the usual "Hey, whats up?" that we usually do. Do you guys have any ideas or tips on what to do or why she might be ignoring me? Feel free to ask more questions.

There could be many reasons. We aren't mind readers any more than you are. If I had to take a stab in the dark, my guess would be one of two things:

1) She was interested in you, but since you never made a move to ask her out she didn't think the feeling was mutual, so she moved on.
    2) She's not interested in you, so she's trying not to give you the wrong impression by being too available.

Very different options, but both are equally possible. I would say just try a few more times to talk to her. If she actually engages with you again, maybe use that as an excuse to ask her out. That way, at least you will know instead of having to be left to wonder. On the other hand, if you keep trying to talk to her and she keeps ignoring it, then that tells you it isn't worth wasting your time pursuing her. So, if that happens, use that as your excuse to move on and find other women.

Good luck.