+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confusion, help!

Confusion, help!

Ive been hanging out with a girl here at college for about 2 weeks. We went on two dates last weekend and they went great. We get along really well and everything. Her roommate tells me that she likes me alot and everything. I was over there yesterday and we ended up talking about it. She says that she doesnt want to start a big relationship and not have enough time for me as she'd like (she's pre-med and is always busy). I realize her schedule is hard, but i dont think it would be too much of a factor, and we could easily get around it. She says I can go and hang out with other girl and do whatever. My friend said that thats a test to see what i will do, but i dunno. My plan is to just wait and see what happens. Ill keep hanging out with her, and going on little dates and stuff. Maybe in time we can start a relationship, but any other advice for me to consider? Thanks.

I think you are doing the right thing. You like her a lot, stick around.
    It *might* be a test for you on her part, but it could just be that she's being honest and isn't ready to get involved in a relationship at the moment. But if you two get along as you say and enjoy each other's company, if some kind of feelings is there..well, things will probably evolve on their own. Without you even mentioning the word "relationship".
    <3 SeReNa <3

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah I think you should just go with the flow. But keep in mind if a girl is putting you a test, that won't be the only one and that's pretty immature!

I would take things as they come and just do like you normally would without any expectations at all, because you could get hurt by thinking something more will come of this and it may not. So keep your options open!

Tone Guest
    I really need to get back in school.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskate85
    She says I can go and hang out with other girl and do whatever.
    I'd keep seeing her even if she didn't want to be in a relationship (yet). She says that you can see other girls in the meantime. I'd just screw the other girls while working on her.

Good Luck

Yes. Pick a Communications major; they're dumb, hence "easier".

Yea, if she's playin games already, ditch her. Either way though, show her a good time
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Yes. Pick a Communications major; they're dumb, hence "easier".
    No Lloyd, I think that's setting the bar a little too high. He should be a phys ed major!

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    No Lloyd, I think that's setting the bar a little too high. He should be a phys ed major!
    Ah, true that!!